BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Megan C.
Oakland
My absolute favorite medium-full coverage foundation. It blends out like butter on the skin and leaves a beautiful glowing effect even when powder is applied over it. Worth every single penny spent! Try it yourself!
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
Love the finished look and the color but tends to break up on my skin very quickly doesn’t matter what primer I use. I don’t have crazy oily skin but something about it my face dislikes.
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Shell more...
This is my ride or die foundation most days . I do three steaks down each side of my face and three on my forehead and chin two above my mouth and two on my chin one on nose then I spray my wet beauty blender with urban decay setting spray and I blend in until it’s set . It’s very smooth and doesn’t take much product. Don’t use your fingers or brush with this one or you will exfoliate your skin underneath and cause texture on your skin that wasn’t there before hand. I have also made that mistake before. These sticks have a learning curve.
I use hourglass powder in dim light to set . It helps with any under eye issues or counteract redness in cheeks or face. You can grab a small version for 22 dollars at Sephora in the mini size. I have done that plenty of times. Being a first year doctor with all those school loans to repay we live on a tight budget. :) .
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Review for: Shell more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. The packaging is so pretty and sleek! I like to wear this in the summer time. It’s a medium to full coverage and definitely buildable. I have combo acne prone skin and this doesn’t make me break out and get oily throughout the day. It is weightless yet covers so much. And you don’t need a lot of product at all! I received it as a sample in my Ipsy bag in August. The sample was average size but still a sample I was thinking I could maybe get 3 or four uses out of it. Guess again. The sample lasted over 2.5 weeks and that was with me using it everyday. You don’t need much at all. My husband purchased this for me for my birthday and I will repurchase when I run out.
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I picked up the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in warm ivory, from sephora a month or so ago. Price was between $45-$55. Which in my opinion you pay for what you get. This product has amazing coverage, I do have acne scars and pigmentation. Which, with this foundation I use a the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original, and it gives a semi-matt full coverage. It sets nicely into my skin, not creating any fine lines. However due to my oily skin I would have to touch it up once or twice. It does not leave my skin looking valet at the end of the day, which is AWESOME! On special occasions I will use this foundation, due to not having any type of flash backs, and GREAT COVERAGE!
Marianne R.
concord
I wanted desperately to LOVE this product. It receives amazing press. It is too heavy and dry for my mature dry skin. The texture becomes almost “putty-like”. I finally accepted this is better suited for younger and/or skin with more oil.
Mary H.
Walker, LA
At first, I thought I hated this foundation. My first time putting it on, I used the wrong amount of product so it was clinging to my dry patches terribly and sat in my pores in an awkward way. I was going to return it but I decided to try it again, so I applied a more generous amount and it came out looking airbrushed and flawless, I absolutely loved the way it looked; I now rotate it with my Lancôme foundation for different occasions. It doesn't really last longer than six hours and it is a transferring foundation but it looks amazing for the first six hours and holds up pretty well for that amount of time. For the price I would love to get a little more product and I would love for it to last a little longer but, overall, I can't say I'm too upset with it. It is now one of my favorites and I do recommend it to those with oily or normal skin.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
At Sephora this is literally the only shade in my skin tone...blanc. My shade is literally WHITE. I give the product props for not assuming every woman wants to be tan.

If you apply it correctly, you shouldn't have to worry about it feeling cakey. Get a good quality, soft face brush and you only need to pick up a tiny amount of product for coverage.

I never in my life thought I'd pay this much for foundation, but it is amazing. I'm also stuck with it until other brands realize some of us look like Casper.

I did have to come back and remove a star. It didn't perform well in the humidity. If you live in a humid area this may not be for you. But in drier months it is awesome.
Heather B.
Anoka
I love this foundation. It is expensive and you don't get a lot, but a little goes a long way with this. I bought this a my special occasion foundation, because it is expensive. It is full coverage, but very comfortable and has a very nice natural finish. I've tried a lot of full coverage foundations, but I hate how they sit on my skin, and it's very obvious that I'm wearing foundation. With this one it just looks like I have great skin. It also lasts a very long time. I have very oily skin, so a lot of foundations break down on my face, or will look cakey if I try to blot it with a powder, I don't really have that problem with this one. I will be pretty shiny by the end of the day, but it's easy to touch up and my foundation still stays nice if I blot it. Anytime that I want my makeup to look really good and last a long time, this is my go to.
Lauren S.
Everyone raves about this product and maybe it’s better for dry skin. My skin tends to be more oily and this just made my look kind of greasy by the end of the day.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.