BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Bisque more...
This is my favorite high end foundation of all time! I have to begin this by putting that out there. As much as this product is expensive, there is no denying that this foundation is absolutely beautiful on the skin. Hourglass Cosmetics absolutely nailed it with this formula. It is definitely FULL coverage - a little goes a long way! But as full coverage as it is, it is light on the skin, so your face doesn’t feel heavy or weighed down. And even if you feel like maybe you applied too much, no worries, the formula blends out beautifully and melts into the skin so there is never an issue of looking cakey. This foundation introduced my newfound love for cream stick foundations. There is a wide shade range making it inclusive for all skin tones. The packaging is stunning. I love the dark brown metal component - it is on the heavy side, which makes it feel luxurious. The component is also slim which makes it perfect for traveling!
Jessica B.
Brookhaven, GA
The name says it all! I have put down all my other foundations for this. The range of shades were perfect for my darker skin. I could have honestly gotten away with two different shades. I wear Almond. What I love about this foundation is how light it is but it still gives coverage when I want to do a full face. It blends out...well seamlessly! I will say i don't like the way it feels initially when I put it on. I apply it directly to my face and blend it out with a slightly damp beauty blender. The feeling is kind of oily, but it goes away once blended out. Still, I make sure to cleanse m face really well. I feel like this foundation fills in pores. That's great for your look, but I don't know how good that would be for your skin!
Breanna S.
San Carlos
I love the coverage this foundation gives. The finish was radiant and dewy which is great for my dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation in the future
Kate M.
Chicago
Review for: Buff more...
This is a gorgeous product if you’re looking to cover e v e r y t h i n g. It blends easy and last a long time. If you don’t like heavy products, this might not be for you, but it builds nicely which makes it easy to work with.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Alabaster more...
I heard all of the hype for this foundation stick but initially stayed far away. It was only until I was at Sephora looking for a full coverage non-liquid foundation that this was recommended to me. I was given a sample of the veil primer and also bought the foundation brush from HG to go with it. The primer did not help one bit. I watched so many YT reviews and tips on application but that didn't help. Everyone was saying you barely need to use any and just 3-4 stripes would give enough coverage. Definitely not the case with me. I had to use about 10 stripes all over my face to make it look full coverage. It didn't seem to last more than 4 hours before separating from a dry patch on my chin, and looked patchwork as the day went on. I tried over and over to make this work!

This sat on my shelf for a few months until I started using my Drunk Elephant skincare as my primer and used my givenchy powder quad for a setting powder. This is the only combo that will make this foundation work for me! I have normal skin with a small dry patch on my chin crease just FYI. The color selection worked for me, and I wear shade Alabaster. I always wear the lightest shade in any line.
Jessica P.
San Jose, CA
At first, I hated this foundation but then it definitely grew on me. Amazing coverage although it can be a little dry. It's also extremely easy to apply with the stick. Although this is a bit pricey for the foundation, I would definitely rebuy.
Lexi M.
maryville
I love this foundation finish. It’s very easy to spread and easy to use. I haven’t gotten to use it much do to me just recently purchasing it. But it is a great product
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Review for: Beige more...
I received a sample of this Hourglass foundation in the shade beige in my Play! by Sephora box for the month of August and I honestly loved it when testing it out yesterday and today. The foundation is super lightweight so it doesn't feel all heavy on my skin and gives a great full coverage to my skin so I was pleasantly surprised to see that it concealed texture on my skin that is visibly noticeable when I use my Maybeline Fit Me foundation. I think the formula is great and the foundation lasts on my skin throughout my whole day (I used the Smashbox primer underneath). I am enjoying the sample size and I am strongly considering purchasing the full size product but I want to still test out how many days I can do my foundation with the sample size and then multiply that by the size of the actual foundation stick to make sure my purchase of course would be worth it! So far loving it!
Caroline K.
My holy grail, cult, all time, favorite foundation of all time. I actually purchased this about six months ago but it took me until the last month or two (and finishing the stick!) to truly appreciate what a truly fabulous product this is. I think my initial mistake was using too much product/powder and a combination of the cold weather giving too full of coverage/drying effect. However, I have been LOVING this for spring/summer. I don’t even use a primer, concealer or powder some days - I simply put some product onto my Sephora foundation brush and it blends into my skin perfectly, giving a luminous glow, that covers all my imperfections yet still looks natural. For going out nights, I will lightly tap some setting powder and a bit of contour to shape face. This product has actually turned me into somewhat of a minimal face product girl - who would’ve thought?!
Laurel B.
Boston
Review for: Light Beige more...
What a stunning foundation. This foundation has one of the most gorgeous initial finishes I have ever seen. It photographs incredibly well, and provides the most luminous and youthful sheen to the skin that many full coverage foundations fail to achieve. It does take a good amount of work to blend out fully, as it is a densely pigmented foundation stick, but it leaves the skin with a smooth and flawless finish. What I love is that Hourglass is completely reasonable with its estimated wear time. Hourglass doesn’t make outlandish claims stating that this is an ultra-long wearing foundation; rather, it claims that it will wear well for about 12 hours, and in my experience, that is right on the money. After about 8 hours, it noticeably starts to break up on the skin, but the finish oddly still remains beautiful. The price point is the only glaring downside to this foundation, as the amount of product within a single stick does not seem to justify such a hefty price tag.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.