BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
The best foundation stick I’ve ever tried. This is a staple in my routine and leaves my skin looking like I don’t have any makeup on, while being full coverage at the same time.
Julie M.
This foundation stick is very full coverage and is very blendable the only thing since its a matte foundation it does dry really fast so you have to hurry when your blending
Jessica H.
Review for: Shell more...
This is the only foundation stick that I have tried for my dry skin. There are a beautiful array of colors and a little goes a long way. Hourglass is by far one of my favorite brands, this is another one of their impeccable products
Cassie L.
North Fond du Lac
To my surprise, and disappointment, I really did not like this stick foundation.  I got a sample of it in a subscription box and it made my face feel so oily and gross.  I wanted to wash it off in the middle of the day!
jesse lynn b.
After hearing/seeing so many rave reviews about this foundation, I finally caved and bought it. I am not a big fan of stick foundations, but with so much hype I had to see what the fuss was all about . After trying it, I am still wondering. I personally would in no way call this 'full coverage'. It goes on very sheer and has to built up. Even after that it did cover up my redness, and instantly separated on my skin. I used a primer and tried it with both a brush and a beauty blender, and liked neither. Within the first hour it had gotten cakey and gathered around my nose. This is the kind of product that proves, every skin type is different. Because even though the majority seem to like this, I hated it. The packaging is nice, but for the price there isn't a lot of product. I really like Hourglass but this is a huge pass for me.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nude more...
I'm conflicted about this product. I saw the various reviews on Youtube about this product and everyone said this was a flawless, full coverage stick foundation. However, I don't think it's as full coverage as it's hyped up to be. It's around the same as my MUFE Ultra HD Stick foundation (which is my all time favorite stick foundation). The blendability is also slightly worse than the MUFE but the finish is beautiful, very luminous with a real skin-like finish.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! It has some weight to it and the cap slides off smoothly, making it feel so luxurious in your hands. The triangle shape is cute, but requires more swipes on your face and therefore, you go through the stick much faster than the MUFE which is wider and has more surface area. I don't think this tops MUFE but I give it props for being such a beautiful foundation, both packaging and finish, and recommend if you get can it during a sale or for a special occasion!
Haley T.
New Orleans
THE BEST STICK FOUNDATION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. This foundation makes your skin look reborn! It’s long lasting, light weight, and FULL coverage. A little goes a longgggg way
Hayley K.
Jersey city , NJ
Review for: Light Beige more...
I literally think this foundation is hot garbage. I was recommended this at sephora for oily skin- and boy did they get that wrong. It breaks up on the skin after an hour and that’s with primer.
Natalie R.
Review for: Shell more...
I really like this foundation stick. It’s creamy and works well with my combination skin. It stays on well and provides great coverage. I mix this with a liquid foundation and apply with a beauty blender. I recommend this product
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Bisque more...
This is my favorite high end foundation of all time! I have to begin this by putting that out there. As much as this product is expensive, there is no denying that this foundation is absolutely beautiful on the skin. Hourglass Cosmetics absolutely nailed it with this formula. It is definitely FULL coverage - a little goes a long way! But as full coverage as it is, it is light on the skin, so your face doesn’t feel heavy or weighed down. And even if you feel like maybe you applied too much, no worries, the formula blends out beautifully and melts into the skin so there is never an issue of looking cakey. This foundation introduced my newfound love for cream stick foundations. There is a wide shade range making it inclusive for all skin tones. The packaging is stunning. I love the dark brown metal component - it is on the heavy side, which makes it feel luxurious. The component is also slim which makes it perfect for traveling!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.