BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
My wife uses this and she liked it alot. She said it's easy to use and easy to travel with. I like how it doesn't get all over the place when she lays her head on me
Amber M.
Kenosha
I wish it wasn’t so expensive 😭 it is super creamy but i felt like I had to use a lot to get good all over coverage. You don’t get a whole bunch in there either.
Alexis H.
This is really nice to help with lines and making sure your makeup is even !!! I would recommend this to others because again it is easy to carry with you and can easily be applied !!
Penny S.
Portland , OR
This is my go to foundation of the moment. I have it in the color Ivory and I absolutely love it! After watching some reviews on YouTube I shied away from this foundation. A friend encouraged me to try it and I am so glad I did! The key to this foundation realizing that you do not need much! No need to stripe your entire Face with this foundation! I simply draw an X on my forehead, each cheek and chin then I use the vanish brush from hourglass to buff it into my skin. It is such a fantastic airbrushed but skin-like finish! I absolutely love it! I could see how somebody could pick up some of the darker colors to use to contour as well. It glides on the skin, leaves the skin looking like skin, and gives you a flawless finish. Oh and did I mention that it's also very very portable? The perfect size and consistency to travel with! Since it has double pigment packed in the stick it actually gives you more for your money with less product. Less is more! What more could a girl ask for?
Bre J.
This is probably the best product anyone will ever use in their life. Honestly works great on any type of skin and gives you the most flawless complexion possible.
vaishali W.
USA
Review for: Golden Natural more...
This goes on smooth and is so soft and gives the skin a healthy look with full coverage. I am very happy with this foundation and it is a go to foundation for me.
khrystal c.
Review for: Golden Natural, Warm Beige more...
I do actually really like this foundation and I am definitely impressed with it. I am a avid youtube make up tutorial/review watcher, and I wanted this foundation because it looked so beautiful on those who I saw apply it. It's expensive defiantly, probably the most expensive foundation I have…
Desssy
This foundation is so great if you love a good matte full coverage foundation but not to drying it’s set at such a good price point for the amount of foundation you get with the stick it has such a pretty finish and the packaging is super cute
Jen D.
Review for: Buff more...
I’ve been using foundation for about 2 weeks now, and I am really enjoying it! The packaging is easy, sleek, & very compact. Great for travel! Although pricey, and not the greatest in terms of value, this foundation has been wonderful. The reasons I love this is for the full coverage that doesn’t look cakey, the color match is awesome for my skin tone, nicely evens out my skin, and has really good staying power. My only gripe is that it does stick to my dry patches, and that’s more of a skin issue than a foundation issue.
sophia g.
new berlin
Review for: Honey more...
This is an amazing stick foundation. I love it. The undertone is very yellow but when you balance it out with concealer it looks great. The coverage is soooo nice and it lasts all day! I love it so much
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.