BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Maria D.
This is the best stick foundation I’ve ever used! The application is great, it blends very well, it is extremely long lasting and it’s the first brand that got the yellow undertone right for me!
Monica G.
Pooler, GA
This is a cult favorite for a reason! It’s not my absolute favorite foundation but it sits beautifully on my skin and is the perfect mixture of dewy and a satin matte
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Beige more...
I received a deluxe size sample of this foundation stick in the shade beige in my August Sephora Play box. It's the perfect shade for my summer tan. The stick makes it super easy to use, just add a few swipes of the foundation then blend it in as usual with a brush or sponge. The formula is super creamy and blends in seamlessly as the name suggests. It gives my skin a slight dewy finish with a glow without making my skin greasy. It has a nice coverage and did not sit in my large pores. It actually covered my pores better than my current foundations do. It lasts all day and my other face makeup went well over it, and looked natural and not at all cakey. I was very pleased with this product and will definitely will be purchasing this in the full size!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
A beautiful foundation-stick. Easy quick application every time. A very trusted product.
I purchased this product at my beauty online store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Allison C.
Winchester
I love this foundation stick! It’s the best! It has great coverage and it makes your skin look fantastic! I would totally buy this again. The only downfall that it’s very pricey and you don’t get a lot of product.
Christina M.
Hemet
One of my favorite foundations. Its full coverage glides on easily and blends out great. It has a natural to satin finish almost looks skin like. Its not long lasting but it looks so beautiful once applied.
MariProvi M.
San Juan
Review for: Almond more...
I’m dying to try this product. Every single review is that it is long lasting. That it is easy to apply and it shows how useful it is. I would be a first time user.
Wesley S.
Blasdell , NY
Review for: Shell more...
Light weight, even coverage. Non greasy and matte finish. Fairly priced for anyone. Compared to alternatives it’s an even match. Sephora always has the best products. I would buy again.
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite stick foundation! The coverage is amazing the color arrangement is as well! It gives me a beautiful finish and I love it even more when I mix it with other foundations
aaliyah m.
bangor
One of the most beautiful foundations I have ever used. It will give you a beautiful radiant glow. If you are going to spend a little bit more money on a foundation let this be the one.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.