BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Suzie O.
Irvine, CA
the best out there in terms of full coverage, long lasting and easy application. also travel friendly! I can throw this in my bag and not worry about leaking or spilling
Juju W.
Millsap
I love foundation sticks with a passion and this one is almost perfect. Shade range is really good. And it's full coverage. The finish is beautiful and makes my skin poreless.
Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
Review for: Warm Honey more...
Forever my favorite I don’t care no other can top this beautiful dewy finish it give me non reason makes my whole look come together I legit feel like I’m glowing wearing this
Savannah S.
Arcadia , CA
Review for: Bisque more...
This stick is absolutely fantastic! It’s more full coverage than you’d think and looks beautiful even without being set (with a powder). All hourglass products work so well especially mixed. 100% would buy again.
Ana M.
Review for: Nude more...
I love this stuff! Stays all day super easy application, blends right into the skin. I will say this is a product that works better with a brush not so much a beauty blender.
Ashtyn W.
jesup
I love this it’s so smooth and I love this it’s a bit pricey but worth it and I would buy this over and over again it’s my go to product and I love it it’s smooth and not dry or cakey it’s refereshing
Stacey C.
Etters
I love the way this makes my skin look. This is kinda pricey but worth it. It applies smoothly and blends like a dream. There is a decent color range and it doesn’t oxidize.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
This foundation goes on so smoothly, its coverage is pretty good (not full coverage), and it blends into your skin really good. There's no flashback and it has a semi-matte finish.
Latasha B.
Denniston
I am stuck at on this as my foundation. I absolutely love the coverage and natural finish. I don’t care about the price point because it’s that good. The triangle packaging is precise when applying.
Kiara L.
Downey
Good foundation, but wasnt my favorite one. I felt like it didn't give me a good coverage like other foundations did. It blends very well though and the color matched great.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.