BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Fabi♡ F.
This foundation sticks is one of the best out there.It is super full coverage.Alot of shades to choose from If you you are looking for a great foundation stick this is the one you want
Luis D.
rancho mirage
It’s a buildable coverage foundation it sets its self to powder so no setting powder is needed (unless you need to blot) I love that you can build the coverage and it looks so natural!
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
Review for: Blanc more...
While I love how fair this foundation is, but it is not good for dry skin. It gets so cakey and clings on the dry patches and it barely lasts a few hours before breaking up. I wanted to love it, but it is not worth the price
Faith C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was so excited to try this product out but it seriously flopped for me. I’ve tried it with several different primers but it just won’t stay in place. It seriously slides right off my face every time I’ve tried to use it. So disappointed!
Loreyn W.
Oviedo, FL
These are amazing! Everyone uses them for a reason! I recommend that you buy them! I know that they are expensive, but save your money and they will definitely be worth the purchase. I love them and I cannot say that enough.
Olivia H.
Pocatello, ID
Best foundation I’ve ever used. This plus the brush are the ultimate combo. So many different shades for different skin types. Beautiful coverage. Covers fully but doesn’t look cakey.
Aspen S.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation it’s so full coverage and looks so good on the skin! I have combination skin and it works perfectly. I think this foundation Caters to all skin types who like full coverage
Grecia A.
Houston
SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT. Sooooo helps my skin tremendously. I try and use it at least 3x a week and it’s made such a big difference in my skin. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. Such a good buy!
Deza D.
Las Vegas
Very easy to use! Full coverage and really beautiful finish. It doesn’t look patchy on my dry areas and doesn’t make my T-zone oilier. One of the best foundations I have ever tried!
Devin O.
Federal Hgts, CO
Holy Grail, enough said!! I do not go a day without this product. I have probably bought 10 of these already, and I will continue to stock up. If I could marry this product I would💍
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.