BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Julia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was very excited to try this foundation and bought it from Nordstrom.  I just finished the stick and had used it about every two days for over 6 months, so it lasts for awhile.  It does not work at all with a sponge unless you cover your entire face with the product (as you see some bloggers do) which is very wasteful with the product.  You only need a few dots and build coverage if you need more.  I found using a stiffer buffing brush was the best for application and if you use the brush directly on the stick it works best.  My main complaints are that it settled into my pores, even using porefessional, and it clung really badly to my dry patches.  Over all its a good foundation, but I won't be repurchasing since its over 40$ and doesn't do everything I need it to. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Natalie D.
Germantown , MD
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation is my holy grail. It made my skin poreless, easy to apply, full coverage, and have good amount of moisture so you can easily blend it using either beauty sponge or brush. Some stick foundation I had to use some oil like farsali so I can blend it, but with hourglass vanish stick foundation...you apply it and just buff it to your face and walla..like magic 😍😍 😍 I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HOURGLASS VANISH STICK FOUNDATION 😊Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation StickHourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
I just have to say...wow! I have been having a rough time finding foundation I like. This product has luxurious packaging and the formula is amazing. It is buildable if you want super full cover and makes my skin so soft! A little bit of this product goes a long way! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Nicole K.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick (IVORY) New by Hourglass more...
First of all, the color. I'm a pasty white girl. It's really difficult to find foundation that matches my skin, is cruelty free, and won't emphasize dryness. This ALMOST hits all of my criteria. The one thing I do notice when wearing it is suddenly, I have fine lines I didn't notice I had around my mouth. Slightly. But it looks beautiful in photos.
Erica M.
Review for: Alabaster more...
I absolutely love this foundation. Stick foundation can either be very great, or awful for me. This color works perfectly on my skin and is so easy to blend out (I use a brush to blend this out instead of a sponge). It lasts throughout the whole day without fading or looking cakey. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try something new.
Ashley P.
Review for: Shell more...
I love love love this foundation. I have extremely dry skin and this doesn't stick to my dry patches. It blends like a dream and last all day. I tend to mix foundations together from time to time and this one does perfect at mixing well with others. It is a little high for a stick foundation but a little goes a long way and leaves you looking airbrushed.
Alex B.
Review for: Sand more...
This was my first stick foundation and I will never purchase another brand of stick foundation after trying this one! The application is so high coverage but not cakey at all! It blends seamlessly and covers imperfections. A little of this product goes a long way so don’t be turned off about the price and how much product there is in the stick. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THIS YOU NEED TO!!!
Thalia Q.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Nude more...
I was not sure if I made the right decision when I ordered this foundation. But I could say it’s better than other stick foundation I have tried, it applied smoothly didn’t have an issue with that. But you could see my dry patches like it clumped on those areas. It’s a little pricy for the amount but it’s worth it. Oooh and it’s super light weight!!!!
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Cream more...
I’m pretty mad that I like this so much, especially considering how long it took them to release a shade I could work with. Cream is a perfect match for me, I could not make alabaster or blanc work for me. I do find if my skin has not been prepped well it can look cakey, but I think finding the right brush helped tremendously (I use a sigma f82 to buff it in, it works as well as the $50 brush they push). I work in a dry air conditioned room and so long as I spritz my face with a mist I usually look good for 4-5 hours. I do get some weird creasing around my nose after several hours but, that happens with almost all foundations I use. I just blend it out real quick and move on with my day. It’s pricey, but I’d still recommend it to friends. Oily skin beware though. I have a feeling heavy setting will be required.
Elle B.
This is a very full coverage foundation. You have to make sure you put the foundation all the way down after every use or it'll be ruined when you put the top on it.
The shade range for fairer skin tones is pretty good.
I wouldn't use this for an all over foundation if you have really dry skin. I only use it on my cheeks and in other areas where my redness needs coverage. It will crease up if not set properly.
I gave it four stars because I don't think it's very good as a concealer under the eyes, though it was promoted as though it would be.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.