BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2069)
Lindsay T.
Review for: Bisque more...
This is a really awesome foundation. I'm always happy when I can actually find a shade that matches me as I'm pretty pale with yellow undertones and a lot of foundations are just too cool toned for me. But the shade Bisque matches me almost perfectly. I love the stick format, it's really easy to apply the first layer and then touch up areas where you want more coverage.

I use a beauty blender to apply it and it looks amazing on my super dry and textured skin. It was a little hard to blend out though, I highly recommend using just a little bit at a time as opposed to applying it all over the face and then trying to blend it all out.

I set this with my Airspun powder in my T zone and MAC MSF Natural everywhere else and it wore beautifully for about 7 hours. After that I noticed it started to break up around my mouth and under my nose (which is unusual for me) and also collected in the corners of my mouth which I've never had happen. I will continue to play around with it and see if theres anything I can do/use to change that.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I am completely obsessed with this foundation it is my go to foundation at the moment it is so light weight and melt into your skin and really makes you look like you don’t have a lot of make up on I use two different colors and I love that it is a bit expensive but the foundation stick does last a long time you do not need a lot of it is very very pigmented and full coverage there for you only need a small amount applied to your face to get Full coverage and there are a variety of colors for every skin tone and shades hourglass is coming out with a new liquid vanish seamless foundation which I am so excited to try if it is as good as the stick then I will be saving up to buy it as well!! Love this foundation right now and I never liked foundation sticks before I found this one! One thing I would highly recommend is to go into your local Sephora that does carry this product it is very hard to shade match your color online I did that and purchased the wrong color and then I went into the store and found the right one.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I am usually a brush girl for applying any and all of my face makeup, but I recently hopped on the Beauty Blender train for applying this stick foundation and have had fantastic results. Yes, there are some things that applications with a sponge really can make a difference. I have medium skin with olive undertones and I have found that Warm Beige is the perfect shade for me. My natural hair color is a medium ash brown (but I am currently having fun being blonde) and I have blue eyes. I know that this foundation doesn’t work for all skin types, but it works well with my sensitive, combination skin. I just make sure that I set my T-zone with my Hourglass ambient lighting palette and I don’t have to worry about my base makeup and can focus on whatever makeup look I am trying to achieve for that day. I believe that this particular Hourglass foundation is best suited for those with normal or combination skin. Hourglass does have a few other foundations (one that particularly caters to oily skin, dry skin, and even aging skin). But there is definitely an Hourglass foundation that will play well with whatever skin type you have. Also, Hourglass has amazing customer service, so if you ever have a question about which foundation to choose, what shade is right for your skin tone, etc. they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This foundation will forever be in my foundation rotation. And don’t let the small size of this fountain fool you, a little goes a long way. And even with wearing this foundation multiple days a week, I have haven’t used up my foundation stick that I bought more than a few months ago.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Porcelain more...
I know this foundation is pricey, but I absolutely love it.  I bought it as a splurge at Sephora after watching Laura Lee, Manny MUA, and Nicol Concilo use it repeatedly.  I really wanted a nice stick foundation because of their ease to apply and how quick it is compared to blotting a liquid foundation all over.  I was skeptical at first, paying  about $50 for a foundation that is in a stick and seems like it won't last very long.  I don't use it everyday, just days I am going out, but this is probably the best stick foundation I have ever used.  I love a quick makeup routine and once you apply this, and just stipple it into your skin using a kabuki brush or something similar (I use a Morphe Y6 brush - Laura Lee inspired obviously).  It melts into the skin and even though I don't think it is FULL coverage, I think it does the job.  It creates an even skin tone for me and covers up minor to mild blemishes (it doesn't make miracles for those larger blemishes).  I would definitely continue to purchase this, however at the price point it is currently at, I cannot afford it as an everyday foundation.  I strictly use it for going out or big events.  If you are looking to splurge on a stick foundation, I definitely recommend this!!
Kelsey R.
Holladay, UT
I have combination/oily skin and have been hunting for a stick formula foundation for years. Hourglass was a decent match for my skin tone and the formula applies nicely and offers medium, buildable coverage. But (like most stick foundations) doesn't have the staying power on oily skin (even with mattifying make-up primer). This broke up and made me very greasy after 4 hours.
This may work wonders for folks with normal or dry skin-types, just, sadly, it didn't work for me.
Michelle H.
Review for: Other more...
If you want a foundation that makes your skin look like SKIN, and is QUICK and easy to apply with little to no waste -- look no further. Even with my combination skin, this foundation does not wipe off or transfer like many other "mattifying" foundations claim not to do. True, it is not as long-wearing as EL Double Wear, for instance, but it also looks a heck of a lot more like skin than EL does, also. When first applied, it looks almost as if you have nothing on, and as if your skin is just perfect, which is the kind of skin I've been leaning more towards these days, even if that does mean I need to sacrifice maybe 1-2 hours of wear time at the end of my day. Despite it all, even when it does wear down, I do not have visible patches of separation or breakdown, and there is no noticeable areas on my face where the foundation has failed... it still looks like great skin, which honestly looks better than having nasty fluid caked around your nose or your fine lines or wherever your oils have seeped out and broken down your makeup. This foundation applies itself with dignity, and it fades away with the same dignity. While the price is fairly high when you consider the amount of product you get, it should also be noted that the amount you're actually applying to your face in comparison to a liquid is considerably less as well. When pouring a liquid out and having to stipple and pounce it all over like paint, you'll most certainly need more product than you do with this magical stick, because for whatever reason, the emollient texture and high pigmentation of the cream seems to lend itself a heavy hand when buffing itself out and into your skin, and you actually end up using very little... it won't be an equivalent wt by wt comparison. They recommend to "dot" the foundation stick on, but swiping it on will work much better still, and buffing it in with a foundation brush will be the way to go, but you won't need a heavy hand since it blends out so beautifully. Highly recommend this, and I was such a die hard EL DW fan until I began using this, too...
Ashley D.
Review for: Beige more...
I believe I have finally found a stick go to foundation. I wanted something full coverage for my oily skin with a natural finish that wears well. Hourglass certainly delivers with this foundation stick. The packaging is beautiful and the directions recommend applying dots to face and blending with a firm/round foundation brush. The lady at Sephora told me that this will not work well with a damp blender because the foundation of waterproof. I put this on and was blown away at how well it literally melts as you buff it flawlessly into your skin. The Color adjusts after a few mins but it doesn’t get that orange oxidized look. I set this with my Becca Hydra Mist Refresh and Set Powder and wore the Hourglass mineral primer and it wore beautifully on my skin all throughout the day. I was most impressed how it didn’t feel greasy on my skin by the end of the day. It’s so soft to the touch and the pigment doesn’t transfer onto your clothes (or your man.) 😊 Totally worth the splurge! I’m glad I caved and took a risk with this product. I could definitely see myself using this again and again. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Marti H.
Toledo, OH
Just bought this the other day from Sephora and it applies like a dream. It’s pretty expensive but really worth it. I looked dewy and gorgeous and it stayed on ALL day. Im very excited to try more hourglass products in the future! MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit PowderAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder DuoBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte BronzerGLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Almond more...
Okay, so I’ve had this foundation for a very long time but just started loving it because I figured out how to make it work with my dry skin. Using a moisturizing, lotion like primer and this will blend out BEAUTIFULLY!! It looks so good on, lasts a very long time in my t-zone which is the pickiest part of my skin. The shade also matches me perfectly and I’m a MAC NC50, fenty 420 & NARS Macao
Kathryn K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Vanilla more...
I was nervous about trying this since I’ve really only had success with liquid foundation, but I travel a ton, and I’m trying to convert as many of my liquid products to stick or powder formulas to avoid checking bags. This product is so awesome that I’m using it daily, though. So easy to apply, medium coverage that’s buildable (it even works in place of concealer for me), and it leaves my skin looking radiant. I’ve been using it with KVD lock it primer and topping it with I was nervous about trying this since I’ve really only had success with liquid foundation, but I travel a ton, and I’m trying to convert as many of my liquid products to stick or powder formulas to avoid checking bags. This product is so awesome that I’m using it daily, though. So easy to apply, medium coverage that’s buildable (it even works in place of concealer for me), and it leaves my skin looking radiant. I’ve been using it with KVD lock it primer and topping it with Too Faced Hangover setting spray, and it has nice staying power.
Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
Brianna C.
Is this foundation actually good and worth the price? I want to try it so bad but I hate wasting my money on low quality products.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I really want to try this product! Herd nothing but amazing reviews but I have dry skin has anybody with dry skin tried this product? And what do you think? I have the makeup forever HD foundation stick and I love it! So I'm thinking I will like this one!
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
How long does a tube of this last in comparison to a liquid foundation? I'm considering buying some but if it only lasts a short time, I'll stick with liquid.
Kim H.
Is this worth the high prices?
Evelyn P.
Does this foundation work good with oily skin?

Amazon