jenny c.

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Providence, RI
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Personally, I think so. I was skeptical when I first tried it out because of the price but it definitely lived up to my expectations. I wish I would have tried it sooner.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
2 months ago
not really
Luanne K.
Luanne K.
Granger, IN
6 months, 3 weeks ago
My daughter received this free for review and she gave me a 'chunk' to try...I'm hooked! It's so crazy expensive but it I can see that it would last 4-5 months, then I would be ok with it. So far, the 'chunk' was about 1/2 big, I've used it twice and I can see there is barely any used! I use a beauty blender sponge. It has such good coverage, I use less concealer...and believe me, my under eye circles and hyper pigmentation is dark!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
7 months, 1 week ago
It's all about personal preference tbh!