Alina P.

Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Melbourne
4 months ago
This foundation works basically really well on any skin type. i would after 8 or 9 hours it will be touch up time, it really depends on what skin type you have oily or dry.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have oily skin, This actually held up so much better than i thought throughout the day, I reckon 7/8+ hours before you need to touch up
8 months, 3 weeks ago
May W.
May W.
1 year, 9 months ago
i have oil skin. it can last on my face at least 8 hours in Summer
Paige J.
Paige J.
1 year, 10 months ago
This stuff is waterproof. It lasts absolutely all day, I just set my t zone and nothing happens to it. I have actually went under the shower with this on, and it was bulletproof.
Sara C.
Sara C.
1 year, 11 months ago
With a setting powder, this is some of the longest lasting foundation I've ever used! And I've tried PLENTY!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
1 year, 11 months ago
This product is full coverage and lasted all day on me! I only set with a light finishing powder (ambient lighting trio also by Hourglass or the "dim light") that doesn't really control oil, the only wear I get is on my chin, which is normal for me and it's very minimal with this foundation.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hillside, NJ
2 years ago
Use a face powder on top to set and have never had to reapply. I would say it lasts a solid 6-8 hours without having to do a single touch up.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years ago
My skin can get pretty oily in spots and this still lasts through the workday. If I'm going out after work, I may do a few touchups, but it lasts great!
Irina V.
Irina V.
Denver, CO
2 years ago
I have never had to reapply this foundation! It is AMAZING. I prep my face with either the Smashbox primer or the Becca Backlight Priming Filter and it lasts allllllllll day. I usually put it on before work around 8am and then don't take it off until about 12 hours later. It's expensive but 100% worth the price.