Rebecca A.

Perla R.
Perla R.
La Puente, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
It is a medium coverage to it can be built up. I would recommend using a color corrector concealer before applying the foundation that way you’ll be able to get a better coverage
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have scarring as well and it covers nicely. I still use a peach concealer to spot treat darker areas but this buffs out nicely on top
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have acne prone skin and redness in some areas and this foundation stick has been amazing. It hasn't caused breakouts and does a really nice job of covering redness. A little goes a really long way - I've been using this for about 5 months or so.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
1 year, 10 months ago
It works well for sensitive skin. The coverage is unsurpassed
Kelli I.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
1 year, 11 months ago
My skin is not even really oily...combo, it made me greasy and wore terribly, breaking up. Seemed to clog pores more than others.
Desi D.
Desi D.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
It goes on beautifully, full coverage. I would not recommend it for oily or acne prone skin. I had to give my foundation to a friend bc it clogged my pores.
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Seattle, WA
1 year, 12 months ago
The coverage is great, but the formula may not be the best for acne-prone skin. Generally, stick foundations are much more likely to clog pores because of the waxes used to keep the makeup solid. That being said, everyone is different and the only way to know for sure is to patch test.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
This is a great coverage. I have acne scars and sun spots and it covers both extremely well
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
2 years, 2 months ago
Covers dark spots so I think it would.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
This covers bright, cystic acne and the darkest of scars really well for me!