Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
When I first used this foundation stick I used bisque that my sister had, and I like the formula and the coverage of this foundation stick. It's very light and the packaging is extremely luxurious like most Hourglass products. I decided to buy my own at Sephora after running out of the foundation I had been using. I did a color match to match me to the color and the store attendant suggested sand (although it wasn't one of the exact matches). My only gripe with this foundation is that the undertones are too yellow for me. While I do have yellow undertones, I am also a little more on the peachy and pink side as well instead of being purely yellow undertoned. Overall the foundation is good, but maybe the color was a little off, but I would go in store to match again or just try a color that is better. But the foundation is well worth, a little goes a long way and can actually get quite thick and cake-y if you apply too much.