BY HOURGLASS

A High-performance Foundation Brush Designed With The Ideal Shape, Density And Texture To Achieve The Most Seamless Finish.

Features And Benefits:

• Formed In A Unique Shape To Fit Into All The Contours Of The Face, Such As Around The Nose And Under The Eyes
• Features Uniquely Crimped Bristles That Provide The Ultimate Control To Easily Sweep Across The Planes Of The Face
• Supremely Soft Texture Recreates A Luxe Microfiber Feel On The Face
• Designed Specifically To Work With The Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick For The Most Seamless Finish
• Features Peta-approved, High-grade, Ultra-soft Taklon Bristles - An Excellent Alternative For Those Who Suffer From Animal Hair Allergies

How To Use:

Blend Foundation In A Sweeping Motion All Over Face For A Seamless Finish

To Clean:
Gently Clean Brush With Mild Soap And Water. Lay Flat To Dry.

• Has anyone used this foundation brush? It always catches ...1 Answers
  • It is better than the beauty blender ? ? I really like to...2 Answers
  • Is this your brush of choice, and do you also use it for ...1 Answers
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Brush
  • "This is my best brush that I own. It came in my hourglass voxbox. The bristles are packed densely so no product gets between them and it's easier to blend. My foundation and contour look flawless whenever I use this brush. Although it does cost a bit the end result is worth it, I use it more than my beauty blender now. " in 7 reviews
  • "I really like this brush it buffed in the foundation perfectly. I would like to see how it would work with a more liquid foundation but overal with the hourglass stick foundation it buffs in flawlessly. " in 7 reviews
Juqee T.
Emeryville, CA
I purchased this brush with Vanish stick foundation. Initially both of them didn't work out the way I was hoping for, so I almost returned them but somehow I didn't and they were sitting in the corner of my drawer for the longest time. Few month later I discovered the foundation actually works great on my skin and it instantly became my new every day go-to. What happened?! I'm guessing it didn't work at first because my my skin condition at the time - super dry and needed intense care for a while. Long story short, it took a year for me to bring back the brush again to put it to the test (I'm usually the first believer of Beauty Blender). And... I was shocked!! After going through so many foundations and 'foundation brushes' of different brands, the best brush was sitting there the entire time! The brush is so soft even though it's VERY dense. It glides on the cream or liquid foundation smoothly, and the taklon bristle doesn't soak up the product too much so it's very easy to clean. (I do wipe it off by gently buffing on a tissue paper after every use just to keep it cleaner until actual washing is needed.) I remember when I tried it for the first time I was trying to 'buff' out the foundation firmly but I guess I was doing it wrong too. I didn't need to press too hard. Instead, I gently spread the foundation from the center to outer part of my face and that was it. It made me look like I actually have great skin! 1 year after, I loooooove it.

Kaman D.
Las vegas , NV
I’m obsessed with this brush. I first purchased this when it first came out but I wasn’t a fan so I took it back. Then recently my friend recommended this brush to me and I told her I had tried it but didn’t like it, so she had me try hers and it was a completely different experience. My foundation blended in so smoothly and it looked airbrushed. I was in love with the brush. I went and purchased it the next day! I maybe had gotten a bad brush or was using it differently.
Christin Z.
Watertown, Sd
This brush is pretty small but I absolutely love it. I use it for my liquid foundation and it buffs everything out so nicely. The bristles are very dense and hold a lot of product. I do feel like a lot of foundation gets trapped in the bristles instead of being applied to my face which causes me to use more product. I do think for the price the brush should be bigger since it’s pretty spendy.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I received this brush years ago in a Vox Box, and I never had an opportunity to write a review on it..but I've been using this brush& carrying around in my pocketbook for at least 2 years. it is so convenient because it comes with the plastic case. so you don't have to worry about it getting dirty in your purse and the bristles are so densely packed that I use it clean to just buff off shine off of my face throughout the day. I have used it to blend in my hourglass vanish stick foundation as well & other creamy stick foundations... it works like a dream. This is an expensive, high quality brush but when I calculate the use per cost it is extremely reasonable.
Elisa V.
I was recently introduced to the entire Hourglass line at the Grand Opening of Nordstrom. I was lucky enough to have a full face makeover and I was a believer from the second that this brush touched my face. It's super soft and does a great job of blending the foundation seamlessly.  It can easily be used to take the foundation from anywhere between light to full cover.  Doesn't pull on the skin and blends effortlessly.  Bought this, along with the foundation and several other goodies.  Definitely looking to add more Hourglass tools to my collection in the future
A v.
I purchased this brush when I bought my first Vanish stick foundation. I did not have a brush with the density that this one has. It worked well with the Hourglass cream foundation. I felt that it was a little streaky on my cheeks, meaning it left a few brush stroke marks without affecting the coverage. but easy to smooth over with a few taps of a beauty blender. I have also used it with other fuller coverage foundations.
Erin M.
Lynn, MA
This brush is expensive but it’s amazing. I absolutely love it and use it for everything. I’ve used it for foundation, concealer, even eye shadow. It’s really soft and smooth and easy to clean!
Kelsey S.
Ames, IA
I am a HUGE fan of Hourglass and this brush does NOT disappoint. I love the Vanish stick foundation and this brush is perfect with it. I love that this is not just a brush for Hourglass products but I use this brush everyday! This brush is so soft and luxe! It blends and smooths anything you use it with/for.
Rachel H.
Lake Charles
Love this brush!! It’s so soft but still dense like a foundation brush should be. I spray it with some fix plus before I start and about half way through so it doesn’t leave any streaks. It’s small and compact which is great for travel but still comfortable to use.
Erica P.
Madison, WI
I only use this brush with my Hourglass foundation. I haven't tried it with any other products or brands. It distributes product evenly and feels great on my skin. Sturdy design.
Francesca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am beyond excited to try this new foundation! Hourglass is starting to appeal to me more and more lately. The design alone is like omg! 😍 I would have to test it out at a Sephora, unfortunately, as their sales associates are so unhelpful and turn me off 😒 But are there any brown girls out there like me, who are(for reference)a Tahoe in NARS, NC44 in MAC, or 173 in MUFE's new Foundation Stick? I'm such a hard shade to match and Hourglass doesn't have a shade for me in their other foundations. I'm hoping this one will, as the shades seem to go pretty deep and everything else in between, which is awesome! 🙌🏾
Lexi C.
North Logan, UT
Is this brush really dense? And does it shed?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I don't use brushes for foundation, but does this brush apply better than a sponge?
Lindsay G.
Do they make other brushes?
Kathy C.
Does this brush shed a lot?

Sephora