Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick
An Instant Flash Of Light To The Skin In 5 Brilliant Shades For Unparalleled Glow. These Mesmerizing Highlighters Share The Same Innovative, Weightless Texture Of Vanish™ To Give You The Most Seamless, Lustrous Highlight To The Skin. Instant Payoff, Effortless Blendability And Longwearing Luster All In A Sleek, Portable Stick For An Instant Flash Of Light Anytime, Anywhere.
Features And Benefits:
• Soft-focus Technology Creates A Flash Of Light On The Skin For A Virtually Perfect Highlight.
• Longwearing, Innovative Formula Adjusts To Your Body Temperature To Effortlessly Blend Into The Skin.
• Formulated With Hollow Microspheres For The Most Weightless Feel On The Skin
• Formed In A Unique Triangular Bullet For Precision Application.
• Multiple Shades Can Be Layered To Create Custom Shades And Looks.
• Designed To Work Synergistically With The Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
• .22 Oz / 6.1 G
How To Use:
Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick To The High Points Of The Cheeks, Brow Bone, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips.
Vanish Flash Artistry Tips
• Highlight Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners Of Eyes, Cupid’s Bow And Browbone
• Apply On Eyelids As A Base Of Glow, Or Alone For Lustrous Color
• Pat Onto Lips For A Metallic Finish On Top Of Lipstick, Or Alone For A Wash Of Sheen
The Underglow – For A Subtle, All-over Glow
1. Dot Vanish Flash All Over Face
2. Dot Vanish™ Foundation All Over Face
3. Blend Together With Vanish™ Foundation Brush
The Overglow – For An Intense Highlight
1. Apply Vanish™ Foundation To Face And Blend With Vanish™ Foundation Brush
2. Apply Vanish Flash To High Points Of The Face – Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners, Cupid’s Bow
3. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips
Top Questions See all 82 Q&A
- "i love this highlighter. it is so nice and subtle but catches the light beautifully. i tend to wear very minimal makeup for the work day, and go a bit more full face for going out in the evenings and this works so well for both. its got a nice shimmer that catches the light so nicely. when layered with a nice rosy blush it just glows! the consistency is really nice and buttery. it blends nicely and doesn't take off my foundation like some other highlighter sticks i've used. " in 10 reviews
- "i loved the idea of a highlighting stick. the packaging was just so appealing i had to buy it once i seen it. it’s definitely different applying a stick highlighter versus your normal powder. i found the best way that worked for me and i enjoyed it. it’s more creamy which i like just have to get a better hang of the application" in 7 reviews
Today I became an HOURGLASS customer myself and I could not be more stoked! Using this product was dreamy- unlike other highlighter sticks, this one goes on weightless and doesn't leave that oily, cakey residue on your face. The color and use are perfect for adding shimmer whether it be on your eyelids or coupled with your contour, so don't be shy when applying! When taking a look at the actual packaging, one can tell just by it's aesthetics that it's a high quality product, down to the little rectangular box it comes in!
I look forward to purchasing more HOURGLASS products as I'm totally in love with this one and am adding it to my daily makeup regime. I think I'm going to have to agree with their website when they say their products "are distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging—Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art."
Here are few things to consider for those who love highlight:1. This has a rich, hydrating consistency. It looks great over my liquid foundation, even after I have set my face with powder.2. I don't personally believe this highlight is "too much." If you like extremely pigmented highlight that can "blind you" you may want to look further. I feel like this is gives me a very natural look, which I prefer. If you put on more than one layer, I'm sure you can achieve that "blinded highlight" though. 3. It is long-lasting. I have worn it several times this week and each time I look in the mirror I am pleasantly surprised by the fact it still looks nice after an 8 hour day (without re-applying).
I highly recommend this product if you want a natural, beautiful and effortless looking glow to your skin!
This product is also easy to build upon. For a more striking shine, add layers to really make a flash!
For a natural glow- I can dot this all over my face and blend it into my foundation. It gives me a beautiful shine and makes my skin look radiant!
I can also highlight my facial features to enhance my natural beauty. On this method, I highlight the places light bounces such as my cheek bones. High points of my head, bridge of the nose, above eyebrows and Cupid’s bow.
This product is awesome and I have really enjoyed working with it. I received this product complimentary to test for my honest review.
The price is higher than what I would normally spend on highlighter. However, I've incorporated the subtle glow into my daily look so it's a good mini makeup investment.
The only downside I had was when I accidentally dropped the stick onto the counter (so maybe twelve inches from my face) and the highlight fell completely out. It was really hard getting it back in the tube because of the shape. Besides that, I love it and would definitely recommend.
I 100% recommend this highlighting stick. It’s absolutely gorgeous and even perfect for an everyday “throwing on mascara and calling it a day” look.
Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick
don't know what Hourglass did here but they deff got it right! From the shape to the formula. The shape of the stick is perfect and almost foolproof. The formula is next level stuff! I can apply this over layers of foundation and powder and it doesn't move anything under it! The shades are stunning and they are very buildable. You can have a subtle glow or all out see you from space highlight! You actually get a good amount of product for the price, I am going back to purchase more this week...I have the shade gold flash so far and I will never look at highlighters the same again!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos