BY HOURGLASS #66 in Highlighter

An Instant Flash Of Light To The Skin In 5 Brilliant Shades For Unparalleled Glow. These Mesmerizing Highlighters Share The Same Innovative, Weightless Texture Of Vanish™ To Give You The Most Seamless, Lustrous Highlight To The Skin. Instant Payoff, Effortless Blendability And Longwearing Luster All In A Sleek, Portable Stick For An Instant Flash Of Light Anytime, Anywhere.

Features And Benefits:

• Soft-focus Technology Creates A Flash Of Light On The Skin For A Virtually Perfect Highlight.
• Longwearing, Innovative Formula Adjusts To Your Body Temperature To Effortlessly Blend Into The Skin.
• Formulated With Hollow Microspheres For The Most Weightless Feel On The Skin
• Formed In A Unique Triangular Bullet For Precision Application.
• Multiple Shades Can Be Layered To Create Custom Shades And Looks.
• Designed To Work Synergistically With The Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
• .22 Oz / 6.1 G

How To Use:

Application Instructions:
Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick To The High Points Of The Cheeks, Brow Bone, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips.
Vanish Flash Artistry Tips
• Highlight Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners Of Eyes, Cupid’s Bow And Browbone
• Apply On Eyelids As A Base Of Glow, Or Alone For Lustrous Color
• Pat Onto Lips For A Metallic Finish On Top Of Lipstick, Or Alone For A Wash Of Sheen

The Underglow – For A Subtle, All-over Glow
1. Dot Vanish Flash All Over Face
2. Dot Vanish™ Foundation All Over Face
3. Blend Together With Vanish™ Foundation Brush

The Overglow – For An Intense Highlight
1. Apply Vanish™ Foundation To Face And Blend With Vanish™ Foundation Brush
2. Apply Vanish Flash To High Points Of The Face – Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners, Cupid’s Bow
3. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips

Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick
  • "i love this highlighter. it is so nice and subtle but catches the light beautifully. i tend to wear very minimal makeup for the work day, and go a bit more full face for going out in the evenings and this works so well for both. its got a nice shimmer that catches the light so nicely. when layered with a nice rosy blush it just glows! the consistency is really nice and buttery. it blends nicely and doesn't take off my foundation like some other highlighter sticks i've used. " in 10 reviews
  • "i loved the idea of a highlighting stick. the packaging was just so appealing i had to buy it once i seen it. it’s definitely different applying a stick highlighter versus your normal powder. i found the best way that worked for me and i enjoyed it. it’s more creamy which i like just have to get a better hang of the application" in 7 reviews
Catalina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
This was my first time using Hourglass Cosmetics and daaaaaaamn I am impressed. The golden Champagne Flash shade looks incredible on my skin tone. I really like how build-able the highlighter stick is. It's creamy and blends really well, almost melting into my skin. I can create a subtle glow for my light, every day makeup look or I can layer it on a little more for a full face glam. It also doesn't look cakey when I build up a little more and I'm worried about breakouts getting the highlight instead of my cheekbones.

The price is higher than what I would normally spend on highlighter. However, I've incorporated the subtle glow into my daily look so it's a good mini makeup investment.

The only downside I had was when I accidentally dropped the stick onto the counter (so maybe twelve inches from my face) and the highlight fell completely out. It was really hard getting it back in the tube because of the shape. Besides that, I love it and would definitely recommend.
Alex L.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Ok guys, so I DID receive this as a free sample from Influenster but here’s a 100% honest review: I LOVE this highlighting stick!! I wear it almost everyday now. It gives such a natural, dewy glow (like that JLo glow everyone dreams of). To make it more natural, I actually rub my finger on it and then dot it wherever I’m looking to highlight (sometimes I do a couple of layers). It’s not that blinding highlight like you see on YouTube but it’s still beautiful and natural. If I am ever looking for that “blinding” highlight, I’ll top it off with my favorite powder highlight. That allows the powder highlight to stay in place and give it that extra “oomph”. Also, this doesn’t accentuate any of my dry patches!
I 100% recommend this highlighting stick. It’s absolutely gorgeous and even perfect for an everyday “throwing on mascara and calling it a day” look.
Caitlin S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g more...
Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick I was SO thrilled to finally receive my HOURGLASS Highlighter Stick in the mail as I've been avidly reading about it for weeks now! The brand, albeit not very new (was founded in 2004), is new to me and seems to be popping up more and more everywhere I shop. After doing a little homework, I found that this isn't just coincidental- in 2016, they were featured in 15 different headlining magazines like Vogue and Cosmopolitan. Since then, they've gone on to produce some award-winning products that are loved by their customers.

Today I became an HOURGLASS customer myself and I could not be more stoked! Using this product was dreamy- unlike other highlighter sticks, this one goes on weightless and doesn't leave that oily, cakey residue on your face. The color and use are perfect for adding shimmer whether it be on your eyelids or coupled with your contour, so don't be shy when applying! When taking a look at the actual packaging, one can tell just by it's aesthetics that it's a high quality product, down to the little rectangular box it comes in!
I look forward to purchasing more HOURGLASS products as I'm totally in love with this one and am adding it to my daily makeup regime. I think I'm going to have to agree with their website when they say their products "are distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging—Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art."
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I absolutely love this highlighter! I love stick highlighters because they are easy to apply. The hourglass highlighter is so creamy and blends super easily since it melts into my skin. It basically goes from a cream to powder like finish. It’s not too glittery and it gives me such a pretty glow! This isn’t a blinding highlight and can be used for an every day look. You can also use it under your foundation for an overall glowy look. The price is a bit high though and there are other highlighters out there that will give you the same look.
Alicia H.
Salem, MA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
When i firat got chosen to recieve the Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighter for free in exchange for my review i was a bit skeptical. My fave highlighter is Becca and its pretty hard to beat that....until now.

i love the sleek packaging it comes in and the triangle design stick. It made it easy to glide over the areas on my fave and the formula is very creamy. It blends and builds up nicely too so you can have a subtle glow or a glowing goddess look (like i love). Ever since i have recieved this produvt i use it every time i go out! Its become my must have in any look i create. I have since even had a few friends of mine purchase it because they loved it so much. Thank you Influenster and Hourglass for bringing tbis beautiful highlight in my.life
JulieAnne P.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick This product is fabulous! I had a baby shower to go to this weekend that I knew was going to be on an outdoor patio deck with little to no shade. I knew I wanted to highlight without blasting my face, so I gently swiped this across and up above my cheekbones as well as at the bridge and tip of my nose. It blended and highlighted perfectly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is just starting out in learning to highlight and contour. So easy to use and so light and beautiful.
Alyssa H.
I adore this high end super shiny highlighter. It is creamy, glides on smoothly and is very pigmented on the skin. I am able to wear it boldly or blend it out to be a more natural shine.

This product is also easy to build upon. For a more striking shine, add layers to really make a flash!

For a natural glow- I can dot this all over my face and blend it into my foundation. It gives me a beautiful shine and makes my skin look radiant!

I can also highlight my facial features to enhance my natural beauty. On this method, I highlight the places light bounces such as my cheek bones. High points of my head, bridge of the nose, above eyebrows and Cupid’s bow.

This product is awesome and I have really enjoyed working with it. I received this product complimentary to test for my honest review.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I was expecting this highlighter to be wet and super shimmery but WOW!! As soon as I put it on I realized it was a dry amd creamy highlighter which I personally love. It is very pigmented but you ca also use it lightly. I was scared to use hoghlighters before bur now I can't leave home without this one on. You do need a brush or sponge to spread it out because it leaves sharp lines since it's a triangle. This is a thumbs up for me. I recommend it. I recived this product in exchange for my honest review.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
This is just PERFECTION. The formula is so lightweight, smooth and creamy. They give that perfect dewy wet glowing from within look. You can use it under or over powders and it doesn't cake and till looks smooth without moving any other products applied to my skin. I'll definitively will get it in other colors. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick
Kishaniah D.
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I was looking for a highlighter that was creamy and didn’t have chunks of glitter in it. THIS IS IT! It’s so creamy and blend-able. I have used it on top and under my foundation. It works great either way. If you place it on top, make sure your foundation isn’t water based, as it could move your foundation around. But other than that, this product is great. Once I rub the stick on my skin, I usually go over it with a wet beauty blender to blend it out and increase the luminosity of the highlighter.
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
This product seems good .. Did any one use it ?😍😍
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I am trying to decide which liquid or cream highlight I should get next. I am debating between three options and wondering if anyone has any opinions? 1. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick 2. COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Rose Gold 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 3. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
Has anyone tried this over the  Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation ? I have tried using cream highlighters before over it and it ended up looking cakey and AWFUL.
rachel a.
Baton Rouge, LA
Can anyone tell me about this product?? Thanks in advance.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Is this good for combo skin?