BY HOURGLASS #24 in Highlighter

An Instant Flash Of Light To The Skin In 5 Brilliant Shades For Unparalleled Glow. These Mesmerizing Highlighters Share The Same Innovative, Weightless Texture Of Vanish™ To Give You The Most Seamless, Lustrous Highlight To The Skin. Instant Payoff, Effortless Blendability And Longwearing Luster All In A Sleek, Portable Stick For An Instant Flash Of Light Anytime, Anywhere.

Features And Benefits:

• Soft-focus Technology Creates A Flash Of Light On The Skin For A Virtually Perfect Highlight.
• Longwearing, Innovative Formula Adjusts To Your Body Temperature To Effortlessly Blend Into The Skin.
• Formulated With Hollow Microspheres For The Most Weightless Feel On The Skin
• Formed In A Unique Triangular Bullet For Precision Application.
• Multiple Shades Can Be Layered To Create Custom Shades And Looks.
• Designed To Work Synergistically With The Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
• .22 Oz / 6.1 G

How To Use:

Application Instructions:
Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick To The High Points Of The Cheeks, Brow Bone, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips.
Vanish Flash Artistry Tips
• Highlight Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners Of Eyes, Cupid’s Bow And Browbone
• Apply On Eyelids As A Base Of Glow, Or Alone For Lustrous Color
• Pat Onto Lips For A Metallic Finish On Top Of Lipstick, Or Alone For A Wash Of Sheen

The Underglow – For A Subtle, All-over Glow
1. Dot Vanish Flash All Over Face
2. Dot Vanish™ Foundation All Over Face
3. Blend Together With Vanish™ Foundation Brush

The Overglow – For An Intense Highlight
1. Apply Vanish™ Foundation To Face And Blend With Vanish™ Foundation Brush
2. Apply Vanish Flash To High Points Of The Face – Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners, Cupid’s Bow
3. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips

• Is this very pigmented?1 Answers
  • I saw a review on this on youtube. Is it really good ?1 Answers
  • I am trying to decide which liquid or cream highlight I should ge...2 Answers
Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick
  • "i love this highlighter. it is so nice and subtle but catches the light beautifully. i tend to wear very minimal makeup for the work day, and go a bit more full face for going out in the evenings and this works so well for both. its got a nice shimmer that catches the light so nicely. when layered with a nice rosy blush it just glows! the consistency is really nice and buttery. it blends nicely and doesn't take off my foundation like some other highlighter sticks i've used. " in 10 reviews
  • "i loved the idea of a highlighting stick. the packaging was just so appealing i had to buy it once i seen it. it’s definitely different applying a stick highlighter versus your normal powder. i found the best way that worked for me and i enjoyed it. it’s more creamy which i like just have to get a better hang of the application" in 7 reviews
Caitlin S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g more...
Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick I was SO thrilled to finally receive my HOURGLASS Highlighter Stick in the mail as I've been avidly reading about it for weeks now! The brand, albeit not very new (was founded in 2004), is new to me and seems to be popping up more and more everywhere I shop. After doing a little homework, I found that this isn't just coincidental- in 2016, they were featured in 15 different headlining magazines like Vogue and Cosmopolitan. Since then, they've gone on to produce some award-winning products that are loved by their customers.

Today I became an HOURGLASS customer myself and I could not be more stoked! Using this product was dreamy- unlike other highlighter sticks, this one goes on weightless and doesn't leave that oily, cakey residue on your face. The color and use are perfect for adding shimmer whether it be on your eyelids or coupled with your contour, so don't be shy when applying! When taking a look at the actual packaging, one can tell just by it's aesthetics that it's a high quality product, down to the little rectangular box it comes in!
I look forward to purchasing more HOURGLASS products as I'm totally in love with this one and am adding it to my daily makeup regime. I think I'm going to have to agree with their website when they say their products "are distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging—Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art."
Allie✞ L.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I love love love this highlighting stick! Hourglass always has top of the line products and everytime I use them, I feel luxurious. If you have the funds to get yourself this highlighter, then I absolutely say do it. The shade I recieved for free through Influenster is "Champagne Flash" and it looks beautiful on my medium tone skin. I believe it would look good on almost anybody, but I'm really excited about that color in particular. Champagne seems to always look nice on several skin tones.
Here are few things to consider for those who love highlight:1. This has a rich, hydrating consistency. It looks great over my liquid foundation, even after I have set my face with powder.2. I don't personally believe this highlight is "too much." If you like extremely pigmented highlight that can "blind you" you may want to look further. I feel like this is gives me a very natural look, which I prefer. If you put on more than one layer, I'm sure you can achieve that "blinded highlight" though. 3. It is long-lasting. I have worn it several times this week and each time I look in the mirror I am pleasantly surprised by the fact it still looks nice after an 8 hour day (without re-applying).
I highly recommend this product if you want a natural, beautiful and effortless looking glow to your skin!
Alyssa H.
I adore this high end super shiny highlighter. It is creamy, glides on smoothly and is very pigmented on the skin. I am able to wear it boldly or blend it out to be a more natural shine.

This product is also easy to build upon. For a more striking shine, add layers to really make a flash!

For a natural glow- I can dot this all over my face and blend it into my foundation. It gives me a beautiful shine and makes my skin look radiant!

I can also highlight my facial features to enhance my natural beauty. On this method, I highlight the places light bounces such as my cheek bones. High points of my head, bridge of the nose, above eyebrows and Cupid’s bow.

This product is awesome and I have really enjoyed working with it. I received this product complimentary to test for my honest review.
Catalina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
This was my first time using Hourglass Cosmetics and daaaaaaamn I am impressed. The golden Champagne Flash shade looks incredible on my skin tone. I really like how build-able the highlighter stick is. It's creamy and blends really well, almost melting into my skin. I can create a subtle glow for my light, every day makeup look or I can layer it on a little more for a full face glam. It also doesn't look cakey when I build up a little more and I'm worried about breakouts getting the highlight instead of my cheekbones.

The price is higher than what I would normally spend on highlighter. However, I've incorporated the subtle glow into my daily look so it's a good mini makeup investment.

The only downside I had was when I accidentally dropped the stick onto the counter (so maybe twelve inches from my face) and the highlight fell completely out. It was really hard getting it back in the tube because of the shape. Besides that, I love it and would definitely recommend.
Alex L.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Ok guys, so I DID receive this as a free sample from Influenster but here’s a 100% honest review: I LOVE this highlighting stick!! I wear it almost everyday now. It gives such a natural, dewy glow (like that JLo glow everyone dreams of). To make it more natural, I actually rub my finger on it and then dot it wherever I’m looking to highlight (sometimes I do a couple of layers). It’s not that blinding highlight like you see on YouTube but it’s still beautiful and natural. If I am ever looking for that “blinding” highlight, I’ll top it off with my favorite powder highlight. That allows the powder highlight to stay in place and give it that extra “oomph”. Also, this doesn’t accentuate any of my dry patches!
I 100% recommend this highlighting stick. It’s absolutely gorgeous and even perfect for an everyday “throwing on mascara and calling it a day” look.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Miss Lisa of Charmed Life Photography was sweet enough to help me take a pic of my new Hourglass Cosmetics Vanish Flash highlight stick on my skin! Influenster sent this product to me for free to review for you guys. I went with an everyday natural look to show off how it looks because it is quite subtle and natural, making it suitable for all ages and most skin types (if you’re on the dry side, make sure you moisturize and exfoliate prior to application). I lightly strobed w this product as I do with all of my clients in order to recreate a healthy, glowing look I usually have going for me in the summer time. I’m wearing the shade “champagne flash” and like it but want to try all the shades they have available! The baby pink and golden shades are calling my name! Go try it for yourself! 😍

Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Ok...I'm beyond shook...I am speechless! I will only use powder highlighters bc any stick,liquid or cream either will not blend oh it takes away the foundation and powder underneath. Well now I
don't know what Hourglass did here but they deff got it right! From the shape to the formula. The shape of the stick is perfect and almost foolproof. The formula is next level stuff! I can apply this over layers of foundation and powder and it doesn't move anything under it! The shades are stunning and they are very buildable. You can have a subtle glow or all out see you from space highlight! You actually get a good amount of product for the price, I am going back to purchase more this week...I have the shade gold flash so far and I will never look at highlighters the same again!
Alison D.
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Influenster sent me something super special in the mail, complimentary for my honest review. I was pleased to find an Hourglass product in the box that I hadn’t tried yet! The Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick in Champagne Flash! In the past, I’ve been unimpressed with stick or cream highlighters. I just find that powders give me the glow I’m looking for without ruining my base, and a setting spray can make it last just as long as I want. But this highlighter has changed my perspective. Using this highlighter in conjunction with their foundation stick has become my favorite foundation combination. And I can then build the highlight to the intensity I want after I finish my foundation. I really just love the versatility of this highlighter, and I am FOR SURE going to be a repeat buyer. Waiting to try another color next! 😍😍😍
Holly P.
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I received this product for free from Influenster. However, it does not change my opinion on the product. This is my first time using anything by this brand. For starters, the packaging was sleek and simple which I really like. I really liked the way this highlighting stick went on. It's buildable meaning it doesn't go on too heavy right away. I personally like being able to build my highlight it allows me to have a subtle glow or very dramatic depending on my mood.  It gave my skin a nice glow without looking caked on!  I always look for this when choosing a highlighter as I do not like when there is a filmy or powder look. Overall I would definitely purchase this highlighter.
Huong P.
Review for: Gold Flash more...
I received this complementary product to test out last week And decided to try it today, My favorites are stick highlighters because they are so easy to use. Just draw them onto the areas needing some glow, pat into the skin with your fingers, and you’re done! The formula is creamy, and the color payoff is wonderful.It has a creamy texture, and a tiny bit is needed for a beautiful glow that’s iridescent and not frosty.You can use these cream highlighters on your cheekbones, inner corners, bridge of the nose, cupids bow, and even on your décolleté. They aren’t shimmery or glittery, but instead are luminous and glowy and just melt into your skin, would definitely recommended ✨
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
This product seems good .. Did any one use it ?😍😍
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
Has anyone tried this over the  Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation ? I have tried using cream highlighters before over it and it ended up looking cakey and AWFUL.
Rachel A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Can anyone tell me about this product?? Thanks in advance.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Is this good for combo skin?
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I am trying to decide which liquid or cream highlight I should get next. I am debating between three options and wondering if anyone has any opinions? 1. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick 2. COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Rose Gold 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 3. Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter