BY HOURGLASS #74 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An Instant Flash Of Light To The Skin In 5 Brilliant Shades For Unparalleled Glow. These Mesmerizing Highlighters Share The Same Innovative, Weightless Texture Of Vanish™ To Give You The Most Seamless, Lustrous Highlight To The Skin. Instant Payoff, Effortless Blendability And Longwearing Luster All In A Sleek, Portable Stick For An Instant Flash Of Light Anytime, Anywhere.

Features And Benefits:

• Soft-focus Technology Creates A Flash Of Light On The Skin For A Virtually Perfect Highlight.
• Longwearing, Innovative Formula Adjusts To Your Body Temperature To Effortlessly Blend Into The Skin.
• Formulated With Hollow Microspheres For The Most Weightless Feel On The Skin
• Formed In A Unique Triangular Bullet For Precision Application.
• Multiple Shades Can Be Layered To Create Custom Shades And Looks.
• Designed To Work Synergistically With The Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
• .22 Oz / 6.1 G

How To Use:

Application Instructions:
Apply Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick To The High Points Of The Cheeks, Brow Bone, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips.
Vanish Flash Artistry Tips
• Highlight Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners Of Eyes, Cupid’s Bow And Browbone
• Apply On Eyelids As A Base Of Glow, Or Alone For Lustrous Color
• Pat Onto Lips For A Metallic Finish On Top Of Lipstick, Or Alone For A Wash Of Sheen

The Underglow – For A Subtle, All-over Glow
1. Dot Vanish Flash All Over Face
2. Dot Vanish™ Foundation All Over Face
3. Blend Together With Vanish™ Foundation Brush

The Overglow – For An Intense Highlight
1. Apply Vanish™ Foundation To Face And Blend With Vanish™ Foundation Brush
2. Apply Vanish Flash To High Points Of The Face – Tops Of Cheekbones, Inner Corners, Cupid’s Bow
3. Blend Out Edges With Fingertips

Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this highlighter. it is so nice and subtle but catches the light beautifully. i tend to wear very minimal makeup for the work day, and go a bit more full face for going out in the evenings and this works so well for both. its got a nice shimmer that catches the light so nicely. when layered with a nice rosy blush it just glows! the consistency is really nice and buttery. it blends nicely and doesn't take off my foundation like some other highlighter sticks i've used. " in 10 reviews
  • "i loved the idea of a highlighting stick. the packaging was just so appealing i had to buy it once i seen it. it’s definitely different applying a stick highlighter versus your normal powder. i found the best way that worked for me and i enjoyed it. it’s more creamy which i like just have to get a better hang of the application" in 7 reviews
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Champagne Flash, Pink Flash more...
YOU GUYS!!!! Easily top 5 most beautiful and most blinding highlighters. If I think about it too long maybe too 10, but definitely not less than top 10. The only reasons I dropped it to a 4 Star instead of 5 Star is because of the price and because of the amount of glitter, but I’ll explain. I have dry, textured skin, so when I use a stick highlighter like this I prefer it to be more of a sheen than glittery or I feel it enhances the dryness of my skin. This is 75% sheen and 25% glitter which I don’t mind!!! I still think it’s one of the most beautiful highlighters I’ve ever tried, but it’s a preference. It’s also $42 and one of my other most beautiful highlighters is $7 from Colourpop so like.... eh. With that said it’s very long wearing and gorgeous and I will definitely be buying this when it runs out. The pink flash is slightly too pink for me but the champagne flash is a perfect shade.
Catalina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
This was my first time using Hourglass Cosmetics and daaaaaaamn I am impressed. The golden Champagne Flash shade looks incredible on my skin tone. I really like how build-able the highlighter stick is. It's creamy and blends really well, almost melting into my skin. I can create a subtle glow for my light, every day makeup look or I can layer it on a little more for a full face glam. It also doesn't look cakey when I build up a little more and I'm worried about breakouts getting the highlight instead of my cheekbones.

The price is higher than what I would normally spend on highlighter. However, I've incorporated the subtle glow into my daily look so it's a good mini makeup investment.

The only downside I had was when I accidentally dropped the stick onto the counter (so maybe twelve inches from my face) and the highlight fell completely out. It was really hard getting it back in the tube because of the shape. Besides that, I love it and would definitely recommend.
Alex L.
scranton, PA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Ok guys, so I DID receive this as a free sample from Influenster but here’s a 100% honest review: I LOVE this highlighting stick!! I wear it almost everyday now. It gives such a natural, dewy glow (like that JLo glow everyone dreams of). To make it more natural, I actually rub my finger on it and then dot it wherever I’m looking to highlight (sometimes I do a couple of layers). It’s not that blinding highlight like you see on YouTube but it’s still beautiful and natural. If I am ever looking for that “blinding” highlight, I’ll top it off with my favorite powder highlight. That allows the powder highlight to stay in place and give it that extra “oomph”. Also, this doesn’t accentuate any of my dry patches!
I 100% recommend this highlighting stick. It’s absolutely gorgeous and even perfect for an everyday “throwing on mascara and calling it a day” look.
Caitlin S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flash 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g more...
Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick I was SO thrilled to finally receive my HOURGLASS Highlighter Stick in the mail as I've been avidly reading about it for weeks now! The brand, albeit not very new (was founded in 2004), is new to me and seems to be popping up more and more everywhere I shop. After doing a little homework, I found that this isn't just coincidental- in 2016, they were featured in 15 different headlining magazines like Vogue and Cosmopolitan. Since then, they've gone on to produce some award-winning products that are loved by their customers.

Today I became an HOURGLASS customer myself and I could not be more stoked! Using this product was dreamy- unlike other highlighter sticks, this one goes on weightless and doesn't leave that oily, cakey residue on your face. The color and use are perfect for adding shimmer whether it be on your eyelids or coupled with your contour, so don't be shy when applying! When taking a look at the actual packaging, one can tell just by it's aesthetics that it's a high quality product, down to the little rectangular box it comes in!
I look forward to purchasing more HOURGLASS products as I'm totally in love with this one and am adding it to my daily makeup regime. I think I'm going to have to agree with their website when they say their products "are distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging—Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art."
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Hourglass Cosmetics just continues to steal my heart, over & over again, with one product at a time! I was super excited for this product because of how much I love the Vanish stick foundation. The highlighter sticks work just the same formula wise - they truly melt into the skin effortlessly, which makes blending super easy! I love the shade range - they have so many gorgeous shades that truly compliment all skin tones. The highlight itself is beautiful - they are very noticeable, especially when light reflects off of it, but it’s not overly pigmented where it looks like a stripe on your face, or leaves a weird cast on your face. Because the formula melts into your skin, it really looks like your skin is just glowing from within. Hourglass does an amazing job with highlighters all around so it’s not surprising that this product is five stars as well!
Amber G.
The creamiest highlighter I've ever tried. It literally glides onto your skin. I've applied it directly to my face and with my fingers, either way gives a beautiful finish. Same goes for blending, brush or sponge, so easy to use. The shade is gorgeous and the finish on this is the same. No sparkles just a beautiful glow that really pops in the light. I also love how it feels on the skin, it's not heavy, light breathable and very comfortable to wear. If you're looking for a super bright glittery highlight, this is not it. It's more of a natural glow that's absolutely gorgeous.
Alicia H.
Salem, MA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
When i firat got chosen to recieve the Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighter for free in exchange for my review i was a bit skeptical. My fave highlighter is Becca and its pretty hard to beat that....until now.

i love the sleek packaging it comes in and the triangle design stick. It made it easy to glide over the areas on my fave and the formula is very creamy. It blends and builds up nicely too so you can have a subtle glow or a glowing goddess look (like i love). Ever since i have recieved this produvt i use it every time i go out! Its become my must have in any look i create. I have since even had a few friends of mine purchase it because they loved it so much. Thank you Influenster and Hourglass for bringing tbis beautiful highlight in my.life
JulieAnne P.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
Hourglass Vanish(TM) Flash Highlighting Stick This product is fabulous! I had a baby shower to go to this weekend that I knew was going to be on an outdoor patio deck with little to no shade. I knew I wanted to highlight without blasting my face, so I gently swiped this across and up above my cheekbones as well as at the bridge and tip of my nose. It blended and highlighted perfectly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is just starting out in learning to highlight and contour. So easy to use and so light and beautiful.
Alyssa H.
I adore this high end super shiny highlighter. It is creamy, glides on smoothly and is very pigmented on the skin. I am able to wear it boldly or blend it out to be a more natural shine.

This product is also easy to build upon. For a more striking shine, add layers to really make a flash!

For a natural glow- I can dot this all over my face and blend it into my foundation. It gives me a beautiful shine and makes my skin look radiant!

I can also highlight my facial features to enhance my natural beauty. On this method, I highlight the places light bounces such as my cheek bones. High points of my head, bridge of the nose, above eyebrows and Cupid’s bow.

This product is awesome and I have really enjoyed working with it. I received this product complimentary to test for my honest review.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Champagne Flash more...
I really wanted to love this product. I do love it...but it’s not my favorite highlight of all time. I am not a cream highlight type of girl. I’m not cream anything actually...I love powder contours and powder highlights! I tried this highlight for a couple of days and could not get it to blend out the way a powder highlight does. It just stays in one spot on my face. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong haha. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
This product seems good .. Did any one use it ?😍😍
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I am trying to decide which liquid or cream highlight I should get next. I am debating between three options and wondering if anyone has any opinions? 1. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick 2. COVER FX CUSTOM ENHANCER DROPS 3. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter
Janeigne N.
Would you recommend?
Leanne B.
DE72 3QD
This looks amazing? Have you tried it?
Natalie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Has anyone tried this over the  Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation ? I have tried using cream highlighters before over it and it ended up looking cakey and AWFUL.

back