MakeupHourglass
Unpublish-Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette

Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette

Shop Hourglass Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I’ve always wanted to but this , does it look good on fair skin?
Currently in love with my new [product:hourglass-ambient-metallic-strobe-lighting-palette]. What is your holy grail highlighter? ☺️💕
How Good is this really?!? I have too many highlighters, but dang I want it! 🤷🏼‍♀️😅🙈 Worth the hype?!
Start your review of Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette!
Shawna W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Shawna W.
Purchased at: Beautylish
I recently got this and I love it. It’s so buttery and smooth it’s a bit on the pricey side obviously but it’s such a great consistency I think it’s worth the high cost and I’m glad to add it to my collection.
Alexa S.
E Greenbush, NY
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Alexa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This hourglass metallic palette is AMAZING I would give this 10 stars if I could. Hourglass quality never disappoints. The highlighters look so beautiful and melt into the skin. Intensity can be built up. Packaging is beautiful too.
Jessica G.
Burbank, CA
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Jessica G.
This is my HOLY GRAIL highlighter palette. It blends right into the skin without looking like product, but you can build it up too. I love this so much. I use it almost every day.
Ana S.
Glendale, AZ
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Ana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all time favourite highlighters. It just gives your skin the healthy glow that you need. It's pricey but worth it. Good investment if your looking for a highlight that's not too blinding but your skin looks healthy and glowing. ❤ #hourglass
Jacquie Y.
Derwood, MD
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Jacquie Y.
I bought this palette after seeing so many positive YouTube reviews of it. It is expensive, but, as is typical of all hourglass powders, it’s absolutely beautiful. Three lovely highlight colors that are even more beautiful when combined; I find myself reaching for this all the time. It’s a fantastic trio and I’m glad I bought it.
Lena K.
Santa Clara, CA
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Lena K.
I’m so happy that Hourglass cosmetics brought this highlighter back!! I have so many highlighters, but I decided to try this palette and I’m not disappointed! The texture is amazing, smooth and doesn’t have any glitter. Skin looks healthy and texture isn’t emphasized at all(like it happens with some highlighters). I also have the Ambient lighting palette and that one is so chalky and Icy for my liking but this palette has more of a neutral undertone and I think it’s going to work for a variety of skin tones! Get it until it’s gone! I’m sure you’re not going to regret it
Michelle Y.
Staten Island, NY
While it has a hefty price tag, this highlight palette is worth it. you get a lot of product and I can see this palette lasting me for a very long time. These highlights give you a nice shimmer without having chunky glitter particles. Because the colors are very pake and light, I would say it is best for lighter skin tones because it doesn't show up as much when I am a little tanner.
Sherihan M.
Simi Valley, CA
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Sherihan M.
I got the mini one in brilliant strobe light. It’s so beautiful and East application. It takes the make up to next level. You will get a sculpt look with out being a pro. Hourglass has such high quality products. Brilliant has shimmering gold powder which is perfect on my complexion. I have warm undertone. It look amazing in photos. I highly recommend this product. Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
Tricia P.
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette uploaded by Tricia P.
I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw it and omg was she worth the splurge! Everything about it is perfect! The packaging is clean and edgy while also being sturdy enough to travel with. Every shade is perfectly milled and applies like a dream. It doesn't look like much in the pan but when you apply it to your skin it is glorious. It's so hard to find highlighters that aren't too dark and that dont leave streaks on my face but every shade complimented my super fair skin. It's so bright and glossy without being glittery. I'm obsessed! Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,588 reviews
This is an incredibly beautiful highlighter palette. I do find that I use the pinkish one the most and the pearlescent one the least. But they really add a perfect finish to my face. Beautiful and not high shine, I love the way it looks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriela G.
il y a un an
Sandhiya A. il y a un an
I love Mac ‘oh darling’ 🥰
Abby J.
Osgoode, ON
il y a 2 ans
Can someone let me know the different between this palate, Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette, and the original Hourglass ambient lighting palette? The original is my absolute favourite but I’m completely out of it. I use it on brides almost all over their face for that perfect bridal glow. Would this be suitable, or is it more of a sparkly highlighter?
Brandie H. il y a un an
I think this is more of an actually highlight palette instead of an all over finishing powder. These are quite metallic very beautiful but very metallic
Lauren H.
Birmingham
il y a 3 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 3 ans
The Ambient Lighting powders are finishing powders. A finishing powder can be used to set foundation or they can be applied all over the face as part of your base. They add an illumination to the skin, which makes your skin glow. These powders refract light, soften and blur fine lines, texture and imperfections on the skin. The Ambient Strobing Powders are essentially highlighters. They contain the same particles found in the Ambient Lighting Powders that refract light, but they contain a significantly higher concentration. They also contain multiple sizes of the particles. The Strobing powders are highlighters, but they have a translucent base instead of a metallic one, like most highlighters. For example, highlighters like the very popular Maybelline Master Chrome highlighters have a metallic base that leaves a colour on your skin. It also has light reflecting particles. The Ambient Strobing Powders don’t contain a coloured base, just the particles. These Strobing powders can be applied wet for a more intense finish. I hope this explains the difference in these powders and you are more clear on each powders purpose.