BeautyFaceFace MakeupHourglass
Unpublish-Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3

Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3

Shop Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

[product:hourglass-ambient-lighting-edit-volume-3] ? Is this worth the price 🤔
Which would you choose, the [product:hourglass-ambient-lighting-edit-volume-4] or Becca Be A Light Face Palette ?? Does anyone have any experience with either of these?
This looks beautiful on medium and dark skins but i have super fair. Will this work for me? It pretty pricey just to take a chance.
Start your review of Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3!
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3 uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I waited forevvvveerrrr to purchase this beauty. It had been on my wish list for literally 18 months. It showed discounted at Sephora, I think I paid around $50 for this and it retails at $80, so I jumped at the chance to finally give it a go. I was not disappointed! These powders just work beautifully on the face and work so well together to sculpt but also soften. It also includes everything you need - blushes, bronzer, highlight and the diffused light powders. The packaging is sleek and beautiful. I don't always spend so much on makeup, but I love owning a few special pieces, and this is definitely that for me.
Melany M.
Schenectady, NY
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3 uploaded by Melany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with hourglass products but I have to say that it’s really pricey. But if you want to try Hourglass products so this is a really good way to do it because you don’t have to buy a full size one and you are going to have different options !
Haley G.
Oakland, CA
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3 uploaded by Haley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t have this exact set as mine is a palette of 4 blushes, but these are some of the best blushes I’ve used. They’re extremely pigmented and last all day!! I highly recommend trying one of these blushes!
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Hourglass rocks it yet again with their face powders. The fact that this palette is sold out pretty much everywhere should tell you something. Hourglass uses Photoluminescent Technology which helps create a younger appearance and the colors play an essential role as they are deceloped for nost skun tones.
Keyshia C.
New York
Disappointed. I'm agreeing this time that this is really expensive for what it is. I tried all the products that come in the compact and I find that I really need to build them up in order for it to show up on my medium tan tone. I appreciate that hourglass is subtle makeup but I just wished that the pigmentation of the blush and bronzers were better. It does give that soft focus finish to the skin but if you're after just the powder, I recommend getting the full sized powder compact instead. This is not what I expected. This may work well more for fair/light to yellow beige tones but not for me. I would still recommend this product as it is travel-friendly and great for summer.
Megan G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I cringed forking out $80 for this thing but it's SO worth it! The ambient lighting powders are amazing for setting the face and even under eye area! The blushes are SO pigmented and look so beautiful on the skin. The bronzer is PERFECT and has been my favorite for a while (yup, I have the full size). Overall gorgeous holiday collection!
Kristen M.
Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3 uploaded by Kristen M.
I am literally obsessed with everything that Hourglass has been putting up recently! These are AMAZING formulas. They’re so soft I was actually shocked when I first felt them. I love the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick too, they’re really on a roll right now.
Yesenia P.
Indio, CA
Love the highlights and that brownser effect its perfect. Love the browser it gives to mi cheeks bones. I think this is defenity that one I would recommend. It very easy to apply and also the blending its absolute wonderful. I would recommend this 100%
Anna S.
Subtle but absolutely beautiful!! I definitely don't think this is a palette for every skin tone because it was subtle even on my pretty fair skin. I wish they would have a palette for fair, another for medium skin tone, and a third one for deeper skin tone. Considering the price, there should be options for different skin tones. That being said, the formula is wonderful and the powders leave a stunning glow to my skin that is noticeable but isn't overbearing. Overall, I really enjoy using this palette! I just wish they provided options.
Tina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this as a gift and have used it every single day since. The bronzer is my favorite and is amazing! It can be build up without going orange or patchy and the powders set makeup while still leaving a nice glow. The highlight is great for a more natural daytime look. For 6 powders, I think this is an amazing value for money, and with my previous experience with hourglass powders, I expect these will last forever too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.
Carlsbad , NM
il y a un an
Ashley G. il y a 8 mois
Honestly I feel like it’s not work it. You get a small amount of product. If you like the formula already then give it a shot, if not I will Pass.
Katie S.
il y a 3 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 3 ans
I have the Becca palette and I am loving it! The powders are so silky and make my skin look airbrushed. I’ve used Hourglass powders as well and they are also excellent. I have fair skin, and the face powder in the Hourglass palette is too dark for my skin tone. The Becca palette face powder is also too dark, but I mix it with the bronzer and it creates the perfect light bronzer shade for porcelain skin. It blends easily and looks ideal on my skin tone. If you live in Canada, the Becca palette is for sale on Sephora’s website for $35 CAD!!!!!! If you’re not in Canada, it may also be for sale on Sephora USA.
Alexa M.
Robbinsville, NJ
il y a 4 ans
Should I buy the hourglass Hourglass Unpublish-Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3???? What do u think about it. I have normal to oily skin.
Alicia C. il y a 3 ans
Yes its amazing. I have the same skin type and it works just fine. The pigmentation is stunning and it dose look muddy or chalky at all on the face.