BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben. see more...

Samantha G.
This product is so easy to apply and leaves your face so soft i absolutely love this product
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Tried the trial size snd I am so happy that I did. Very smoothing, velvety primer, loving it!
Mary T.
Schuylerville, NY
Great love this product good product works well goes on smooth works well good quality
Abigail S.
This helps set in my makeup and stuff like that.! It does help me from getting burned
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Tairra B.
If you like to have that perfect tan that you can’t seem to get in the summer time I would suggest you guys give this a try it’s long lasting very easy to apply doesn’t come off in the rain or anything !
Kayleigh H.
Toddington, Dunstable
Love this primer! As it does exactly what it says! Evens the skin! Covers any pores, makes your face look flawless and gives a really nice glow too! Worth every penny
Vanessa R.
I love this PRIMER, I love the way I can used in my face
I like to use the Primer because the makeup lasts for a long time which is perfect for when we are with many things that he does all day
#Primer #loveit #beauty #makeup #beautifullmakeup
Dakota M.
I can honestly say i hate this primer, the smell is bad and by the end of the day it makes your skin and face look so greasy (i do not have oily skin) also when i wear this with my foundation it gives my face an orangey tint to it (when i don't use this my foundation looks normal!)
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?