BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben. see more...

Manoj S.
100 heard st unit 428 chelsea
It helps me achieve flawless foundation cover even on dry as well as oily days of my skin. Keeps my foundation all day all night in place.
Xyra A.
I love how it works especially with people who has dry skin and it really protects my skin. It prevents pimples or bumps, at my condition.
Sophia ✨.
San Manuel, AZ
Best primer hands down! I've seen friends use it & I absolutely love the outcome of it . Not to pricey either! Totally recommend it!
Presley W.
West Hollywood, CA
love this primer! Goes on completely like a soft thin layer feels it adds a glowy look to my skin? and keeps my face looking cake-free
Clarissa S.
Circleville, OH
This stuff is number 1! Keeps your tan on, keeps color from building up in one spot and makes everything look so even and natural!
Jovana P.
Es tan suave al tacto, me ayuda a disimular los poros dilatados, la base corre perfectamente tanto con brocha como con la esponja.
Diana G.
Seaside, CA
I love this product, recently bought it from Sephora and at first I was very intimidated with the price but boy it was worth it!
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This primer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is the besttttttttttt thing I have ever had I would and I am going recommend this to every body and all of my friends
sarah d.
an iconic product, actually. i love it so much and it really helps keep my makeup on all night long, even through concerts
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?