BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben. see more...

Kayla E.
Redwood City, CA
This is a very good product it is light but works good , this is probably one of my favorite primers ever, I love how it lasts all day and doesn't make my foundation look oily.
Dana G.
Houston , TX
It is the bomb.com , I can not live with out this since they sent it in my box. It is a must freaking have! Makeup dose not move , and your face it's oily or heavy I love it! I would def buy again ...
Andrea C.
Cathedral City , CA
This is the best primer eeeeeever! It makes your skin look so smooth. Hourglass uses great ingredient. It is expensive though so i save my money and splurge on this.
Christine D.
I got a sample from Sephora then purchased my own. I tried Smashbox and I feel like it broke me out so stayed away from primers altogether until I tried this with reservations. I picked this one because it wasn't heavy on the silicones and the SPF was a physical sunscreen not chemical. I'm glad I gave it a chance and won't put on make up without it.
Karen B.
Fullerton, CA
It's a super great product I love it so much I have to keep buying a new bottle each month because I love so much like it makes my life so much better and I have gibing this product to my mom and she love it and yes I would buy this product again because I do
marisa m.
I have really really dry skin I bought this. Because they really recommend this product for my skin so I gave it a try and well it does help give you that dewie finish on your face but through time it wears out fast
Alexis K.
Salt Lake City, UT

Before I put any face makeup on I use this under the makeup and it makes my face tan. My face is the whitest part of my body so just to have a face tanner that isn't blotchy in my skin is great.
It's amazing. Not streaky at all, leaves you looking smooth and flawless! i would definitely recommend this to people who want a subtle and real looking tan.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
Wish this didn't cause as much as it does but it does work really well with my make up and place longer each day and makes my skin look kind of Glowy
Guadalupe R.
This is my go to for everything. Leaves my skin flawless and not dry at all, which i love. I recommended it to my friends and they loved it too
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?