BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben. see more...

savannah f.
i don't like this primer because it always makes my foundation come on patchy after applying it. it just has an odd consistency to it but maybe the one i get just wasn't good. i would possibly retry this product since hourglass is such a good brand.
Vivian S.
This product is absolutely amazing! I just recently got interested in makeup again, and this really caught me by surprise. The packaging was neat, clean, and didn't cause a mess. For this being my first time using it, I've found myself wanting to repurchase!!! Plus it smells amazing!!
Daisy P.
I've use the Hourglass Powder liquid foundation for my super oily skin and I highly recommended it's been one of the best foundations I've used.
Cons would be that if you are suffering from dry skin its quite noticeable
Yes I would recommend to others.
Adriana C.
I don't tan often because i don't really need too bc i love the tone of my skin now but this product gives my skin a great glow! Its extremely easy to apply and last all day!! Literally all day! I would 10/10 recommend for tanners and people who want a healthy glow!
Natalie K.
Reading, PA
This product helped keep my makeup on all day and helped keep my oils at bay. This product even has spf 15, which I thought was a plus. Even though it's a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City
Self-Tanning? That's all I needed to hear to get this. Matte finish with a very natural tint. Great for a combination or oily/dry skin. Light sun protection. I love it and would definitely buy it again.
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
I LOVE this primer! I bought it from sephora to try it out and I've loved it ever since. It makes my skin super smooth when I put it on and it really corrects every little thing!
Eri G.
Carmel, NY
I have used this maybe once or twice and it's tricky to use I couldn't quite figure out how to do it and if I was playing it the right way I think I did it wrong but I will definitely make another review after I figure out how to do it correctly it looks like a pretty awesome product so don't underestimate it
Nada S.
Antioch, CA
If I can give it ten stars I would! Amazing product and keeps your face moisturized. Works great for combination skin I'm a mix of both dry and oily at times. Very easy to apply and blend I use a sponge or a brush!
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?