BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Andrea❤️ T.
And my mom is going and if so what are feeling well in I will get the you if so can do it for a while now and my family and I are in for the night but you your family you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will be a little you can me and the boys are doing well I hope you have a I can do I it and I have a good idea of u
Amanda M.
One of my top favorites! Makes my foundation literally stay on all day. I do get a little but shiny throughout the day, but almost like a glow and makes my foundation look better throughout the day. Must have!
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
It makes my face very smooth and bright. I absolutely love it. It hides my pores very well. The price is affordable. It's a combination good for both dry and oily.
Beth W.
I hesitated on buying this for a while do to the price, but now I wish I'd gotten it sooner! The blush is super pigmented, but with a light hand can work very well on lighter skin tones. It's luminous, smooth and blends like a dream. It's very finely milled, feels great going on, and a little goes a long way. Yes it's pricey, but it's worth it. This will definitely last you for a long time!
Marlene B.
My favorite primer of all time, which I discovered through a sample size. Something about it feels really smoothing and lightweight without being greasy or silicone-y, and makeup applies really well over it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
One of the best primers out there! I find this product great because it really does what is suppose to do. I've tried other primers and found out they don't really do the job. This is one of the best primers out there.
Bryan B.
It's the most amazing skin tanning cream I've ever used I've used it myself and so is my girlfriend and my sister it's the best I've ever had like if you want skin tanning cream or anything like that I would completely recommend this it's pricey but oh Lord is it worth it so let me tell you now you should get it yeah
Mireya A.
I have oily skin, I've notice this is my favorite primer. It keeps me matte it's long lasting, but it's very pricey. I'm always using my points when I see the mini rewards for these product! Maybe one day I'll buy the big bottle because it is amazing!
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?