BY HOURGLASS

A revolutionary primer that gives skin a natural, radiant bronze glow. Applied onto the skin, Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer gradually develops into a warm, natural glow with each wear. Visible color develops after first use while full depth and intensity in color will be achieved after five days of continued application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Solar Tan seamlessly glides onto skin to create a soft focus finish and increases the durability of foundation. It's formulated with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and has high levels of glycerin and vitamins A and E to instantly provide skin with lasting moisture. Solar Tan does not contain fragrance or paraben.

Hourglass Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer
  • "it makes my face very smooth and bright. i absolutely love it. it hides my pores very well. the price is affordable. it's a combination good for both dry and oily. " in 13 reviews
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Amanda M.
One of my top favorites! Makes my foundation literally stay on all day. I do get a little but shiny throughout the day, but almost like a glow and makes my foundation look better throughout the day. Must have!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best primer I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this primer, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
It makes my face very smooth and bright. I absolutely love it. It hides my pores very well. The price is affordable. It's a combination good for both dry and oily.
stephanie r.
new york
I really recommend this products because it just smooth out your foundation this product will only work for people with oily skin, if any of you guys have oily skin then you need this in your life.
Beth W.
I hesitated on buying this for a while do to the price, but now I wish I'd gotten it sooner! The blush is super pigmented, but with a light hand can work very well on lighter skin tones. It's luminous, smooth and blends like a dream. It's very finely milled, feels great going on, and a little goes a long way. Yes it's pricey, but it's worth it. This will definitely last you for a long time!
Marlene B.
My favorite primer of all time, which I discovered through a sample size. Something about it feels really smoothing and lightweight without being greasy or silicone-y, and makeup applies really well over it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
One of the best primers out there! I find this product great because it really does what is suppose to do. I've tried other primers and found out they don't really do the job. This is one of the best primers out there.
Bryan B.
It's the most amazing skin tanning cream I've ever used I've used it myself and so is my girlfriend and my sister it's the best I've ever had like if you want skin tanning cream or anything like that I would completely recommend this it's pricey but oh Lord is it worth it so let me tell you now you should get it yeah
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Victoria R.
How long does it last
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Does this add actual color to the skin? Or just a little bronze glow?
Janeigne N.
Are you tanned ?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this work on any skin tone?