BY HOURGLASS

An ultra-hydrating, water-resistant, sheer lip gloss featured in a stunningly sleek package. Enriched with Vitamin E, Prodigy hydrates the lips with a silky and non-tacky formula, while offering superior water-resistant color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- Synthetic Fragrances The custom-designed, streamlined package is perfectly contoured to fit into the palm of the hand or discreetly slipped into a pocket or clutch.

• Hi ...is anyone used this lip gloss..? Packaging looks interestin...1 Answers
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love Hourglass, but this lip gloss is pretty sticky and was hard to dispense after using a few times. I like the design, because it fits perfectly in a pocket and doesn't take up much room in a purse, wristlet, etc. but the formula is a miss for me.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I had a sample of this haven't really used it like that but the sample that I did use it was really nice it was smooth and hydrating for the moment but once I get my hands on it I'll be able to test it out like I want to
Brianna N.
hilliard
Review for: Surreal more...
This product is not worth its cost. I liked the color and the packaging, but it was not easy to apply it was patchy and not smooth. I have only used it one time and will probably never use it again because of these reasons.
Monica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Ingenue more...
Hourglass just gets it right! The branding and packaging intrigued me at first but then when applying this product I felt like my lips had a whole new identity! I love this product!
Julie N.
Farmington
Review for: Legend more...
Hourglass legend gloss is a gorgeous product! It is a bit on the pricey side but it does last and the quality of this product is amazing! I feel that this brand and its products are definitely worth the price z I have yet to be disappointed by them .
Edyn M.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Eden more...
So I literally bought this because it has my name on it but it was probably the best things I did. The lip gloss isn’t to glassy where your lips get stuck together and my lips where hydrated and moist for at like 24 hours. And I have big lips so the gloss made it stand out.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ingenue more...
This has such fun packaging, much different then other lip glosses.  It's a perfect size to slip in a pocket or purse.  It gave shine, plus hydration and the color is so pretty!
sapna c.
Hi ...is anyone used this lip gloss..? Packaging looks interesting...is there any color option in this?