BY HOURGLASS

A mineral powder foundation for flawless natural coverage with an ultra-luxurious silky finish. Oxygen Mineral Powder contains soybean complex, a unique oxygen-delivering agent that helps promote skin's health, while allowing the skin to breathe. The silky-smooth formula absorbs oil and shine to create a soft, matte finish, while the added vitamin E helps condition and nourish the skin. Oxygen Powder does not contain talc or oil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates Oxygen compact features a mirror that swivels 360° and lies down flat for flexibility and hands-free makeup application. see more...

Oshianna C.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh you guys!!! Hourglasses foundations are to die for!!! It leaves a matte finish not leaving you shiny at all I would most definitely recommend as one of the best foundations out there! If you're not a power foundation type of person you should most definitely try their stick foundations they're incredible
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buildable coverage which is nice! Very easy to use since it can have a natural light look to a full face of coverage. A little goes a long way and I think it lasts all day. I have oily and combination skin and it's suitable for my changing skin.
Ashley A.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one to like a powder foundation. But I was in Sephora and tried this. I was pleasantly surprised. It is not dewy but it definitely isn't drying. It gives a light coverage and would be good as a quick out the door look. Would prob buy again.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
love this powder but i don't use it as a foundation, i use it as a finishing powder. i have normal/dry skin and it never dries my skin out or make it look cakey. I like using liquid foundation on the sheer to medium coverage spectrum so i love this powder as a finishing powder because it adds a bit more coverage and sets everything nicely. price is too expensive for what it is in my opinion. i love that it is not fragranced!! i'd buy it again if it were cheaper.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay this foundation rocks!! It's just amazing! Its application is super easy and smooth, it gives a flawless finish and there's no way it can get cakey, no matter how many layers you apply. If I want super full coverage, put 2 layers on, set with loose powder my T zone, and I'm ready to go! No matter what I do, it stays on all day, all night making my skin look flawless in all pictures! I love it! Totally worth the price!
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass products are amazing. So far I love everything I have tried from this brand. It goes on Smoother than other products I have used. Love it!
Anne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation makes your skin feel clean and fresh all day!! It's perfect for oily to combo skin and doesn't make your face look shiny.
Rachelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage and range of skin tone colors. Doesn't settle and feel cakey like a lot of full coverages sometimes do.
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You pay a lot for and honestly I don't think it's the best product there are much cheaper ones that work better
Muito boa mesmo mais quero de gra├ža tbm pra fazer resenhas e postar nas redes sociais ta