9 colors available

BY HOURGLASS

A richly pigmented and silky smooth matte lip color that delivers 14 hours of continuous wear without flaking or dryness. The proprietary blend of advanced polymers in this liquid lipstick delivers intense, vibrant color with exceptional longevity. Skin-conditioning emollients, antioxidant fruit extracts, cili fruit, goji berry, and vitamins A, C and E help to protect the lips throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• How does this compare to Anastasia liquid lip? Does it dry? How is ...1 Answers
  • Does this product smudge because some people say it does or it does...3 Answers
  • How long last this? Need to re apply?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lina C.
Lina C.
The good: I LOVE the shade Canvas, which is the only one I own, on my NC 40-42 skin. It's a very natural MLBB shade. The packaging is cute too.

The bad: The formula does not go on opaque in one coat. You have to build it up...but this product does not build well. The finish is sticky, even after an hour. No bueno.

The ugly: After about a couple of hours, lines started to form on my lips, where the color seemed to separate and fade. So basically, it isn't long wearing, plus, the fading of the lipstick is not even and looks "cracked". Super ugly!

The saving grace: These layer wonderfully! Which is practically unheard of when it comes to liquid lippies.

So yeah, I still love this one. Phew!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass knows how to do makeup products, and this liquid lipstick is no exception. This product is sleekly packaged with an easy to use dauphin, which I can appreciate. The price is...well, it can leave a dent in your bank account, but it is a great investment. The formula itself is soft and mousse-like, which is rare for a matte liquid lip, and the color payoff is incredible. My only complaint is that it can get quite dry after an hour or so, but other than that - this is a great lipstick that every makeup guru should have in their stash!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Canvas Mini
This lipstick is amazing. It goes on like a lip gloss but dries matte and lasts all day. The color is very pigmented so you don't need to use a ton of product, but you do have to be precise when applying it which can be difficult. Since it dries like a lipstick it's hard to adjust any mistakes made while applying, but it's also hard to be precise with a lip gloss brush. If you can manage to make a nice shape I highly recommend this product. It's also so expensive (like $30) but lasts!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
I'll start with the "cons" not that there are many! I recommend a lip scrub and a great lip moisturizer as this lippy dried my lips out a bit more than I like. The only other con I can think of is that I had to scrub a bit to remove it. Those little setbacks aside, this product is phenomenal. So beautiful and wears nicely. The color payoff is outstanding. Easy to apply and long lasting. I highly recommend this liquid lip for beginners and the more experienced!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this after I saw margot Robbie wear this to the Oscars in the shade Raven. It looked stunning on her and I had to have it. It was sold out for a while on Sephoras website but I ordered it as soon as I could. The shade is stunning- the only thing is that it doesn't dry down completely which is good because it's more comfortable but it does transfer. If you're fine with that, it's a wonderful lipstick!!
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass offers these in many different shades. They have nudes, soft pinks, reds, and even deep colors. They are easy to apply but can be drying on the lips. You have to use a good makeup remover to get the product off of your lips. The packaging is cute and the liquid lipstick feels creamy when applying it on the lips but sets dry after a few minutes of application.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass nailed it with this liquid lip. It glides on so smooth and when it dries it feels so lightweight and never sticky. It has some serious staying power too. It's right next to Kylie's liquid lips, I had to scrub it off just to get all of the colour off of my lips. The payoff is very vibrant and it hasn't dried my lips out so far!
amber j.
amber j.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on a hunt for a liquid lipstick that I actually like and a red that works well with pale shin and cool undertones. I found both in one tube! The applicator could be better but the formula is amazing. It dries matte but doesn't dry your lips. There is a tiny bit of transfer but that's something I'm willing to live with!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
I have this lipstick in the shade Icon. Every single time I wear it, people compliment me on it, some even ask me what it is. But it's not just a pretty shade, it's an incredibly wearable lipstick. I have very few liquid lipsticks that I find both comfortable and long lasting. This one is both. I really love this lipstick.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid lipstick is amazing! With many beautiful colors to choose from, this product delivers long lasting color with little transfer. The formula is very lightweight and glides easily onto your lips. The color is also very pigmented! I suggest this for bridal parties because it lasts all day!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I love the color of this lipstick and staying power, but often I worry about my dry lips not getting even coverage with opaque lipstick. How is this on dry lips and even coverage?
Jizelle S.
Jizelle S.
Northbrook, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product smudge because some people say it does or it doesn't
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Is it very drying on the lips?
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it long lasting and does the lipstick come off on things like drink glasses?
Mari S.
Mari S.
Do these lipsticks really last long on the lips?