BY HOURGLASS

A Richly Pigmented, Silky Smooth And Velvety Matte Lip Color That Delivers Extended Wear Without Flaking Or Dryness. Available In 9 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Densely Pigmented, Silky Smooth And Lightweight Formula Glides On Without Tackiness, And Sets To A Modern Matte Finish.
• Opaque Coverage Creates Bold, Vibrant And Dramatic-looking Lips.
• Contains A Breathable Film Of Intense Pigment That Instantly Bonds To The Lips And Treats Them With Skin-conditioning Emollients, Fruit Extracts And Vitamins:
- Cili Fruit And Goji Berry Extracts Offer Anti-oxidant Protection
- Vitamins A, C And E Nourish And Protect Lips Throughout The Day
• Custom Doe Foot Applicator Allows For Precision Application.
• Apply Gloss Over The Top To Create A Long-lasting, Luminous Finish
• .10 Oz / 3 G
• Vegan

How To Use:

1. Lips Must Be Bare To Ensure Optimal Coverage.
2. Apply Opaque Rouge Directly From Applicator And Allow To Set For One Minute.
3. Store In A Cool, Dry Place, Keeping Away From Extreme Heat And Cold.

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love this shade so much! I tried the sample size from Sephora first and had to get the fullsized! The color is beautiful. The textures goes on smooth and once set it hardly budges. It is long lasting and you won't need more than one coat. It took me a moment to get the color to work because I had never used a liquid to matte formula before. You must have clean dry lips and you don't press your lips together until it has dried completely. After it was dry I do feel a slight tackiness if I press my lips together but it's not uncomfortable." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this color I always get compliments on my lip color whenever I am wearing this. It is very creamy not very glossy (which is what I prefer). " in 6 reviews
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Rose more...
This is a nice long lasting liquid lipstick. It does not dry down matte, so it does not get flakey. It does stay a little tacky, but not sticky. It tends to wear away off the center of the lips and corners, leaving a line around the lips. It can get gloopy if too much is applied over and over. It is slightly drying, I find, which is a little annoying. It is long wearing for sure! Overall I’m pleased with the product! I would love a larger color selection though!
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: Icon more...
The color Icon is the most beautiful red of any red lipstick I've ever tried...and boy have I tried a lot. In terms of color, it's my HG red. However, as much as I love the color, I don't reach for it as often because of the horrible packaging. It is so hard to get enough product on the wand. I hate, hate, hate the packaging with a passion. So much so that I won't buy it again until they change it. So much product is trapped inside and I can't get it out! It's a real shame because I've never been able to find a dupe for this. Some come close, but they just don't stand up to the color of Icon.
Geneva S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Icon more...
This is my FAVORITE red lip! I do not wear much lipstick so wearing a bright color but this one feels so classic that I don’t feel extra in it. I also don’t usually like the feel of long wear lip gloss but this one is very light and not sticky.
Chu L.
Review for: Icon more...
I love this liquid lipstick. I've got the color Icon. What a gorgeous color! I always get so many compliment when I am wearing it. Of course you may touch up after snacking or eating ;) but definitely last almost all day! I've given it a 4stars because after few hours my lips feels a little dry.
Katelan H.
Columbia, SC
This lipstick is basically trash. I got it in a gorgeous red color (the only reason for the two stars) that was perfect but the formula is horrible. It's super tacky and takes forever to apply evenly in a nice shape.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I don't like these. I think the color is great, but the packaging is so bad. You can barely get any product on the wand, thus being super hard to apply. It dries down nicely, but as a result of the insane application process, reapplications are necessary after maybe 3 hours. These products are not worth the money.
Nancy T.
I purchased edition and it's a beautiful pink coral. It's a very natural color on my olive, medium skin tone. It stays on for hours and goes on matte. It did rub off on my coffee cup and food but when I removed my makeup at the end of the day, there was still a lot of color left.
amber j.
Glendale , AZ
I've been on a hunt for a liquid lipstick that I actually like and a red that works well with pale shin and cool undertones. I found both in one tube! The applicator could be better but the formula is amazing. It dries matte but doesn't dry your lips. There is a tiny bit of transfer but that's something I'm willing to live with!
Stephanie C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Absolutely love this. It is pigmented, dries matte without making your lips feel dry, and stays on through a whole party. I received a small sample and will definitely be repurchasing the full size. I had the color Icon and it's the perfect blue-red that makes your teeth look so white!
Rommellyn F.
San Jose, CA
This by far has to me one of my "go to" and favorite liquid lipsticks in red. The longevity of the product along with the fact that it doesn't feather or bleed outside of my lip line is phenomenal. One of my favorite things about this product is that it comes in two sizes (a travel and full size), that way, if someone wants to try it out without being fully committed to the product, they won't have to pay the full price. However, I must say that it's definitely worth every penny if you're looking for a great longwear lipstick.
Jizelle S.
Northbrook, IL
Does this product smudge because some people say it does or it doesn't
Olivia A.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I love the color of this lipstick and staying power, but often I worry about my dry lips not getting even coverage with opaque lipstick. How is this on dry lips and even coverage?
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Is it long lasting and does the lipstick come off on things like drink glasses?
Jenna E.
Is it very drying on the lips?
Mari S.
Do these lipsticks really last long on the lips?