BY HOURGLASS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Hourglass Nº 8 Large Concealer Brush's Firm, Tapered Design Provides Excellent Control For Concentrated Coverage.

Features And Benefits:

• Feature Peta-approved, High-grade, Ultra-soft Taklon Bristles.
• Weighted Metal Handles Provide Control For Effortless Blending And Application.
• May Be Used To Apply Liquid, Cream Or Powder Products.
• Taklon Is An Excellent Alternative For Those Who Suffer From Allergies To Animal Hair.
• Taklon Is A More Hygienic Alternative To Animal Hair.
• Vegan

How To Use:

To Clean:
Gently Clean Brush With Mild Soap And Water. Lay Flat To Dry.

Buy on Sephora
Kristen K.
Somerset
I love this concealer brush. It blends so nicely. It's expensive but it's worth it. Does not shed and is easy to wash I use zote bar soap and a brush scrubber and let it hang to dry.
Arleene D.
Ontario, CA
I have a "large eyelid area", so the usually-sized eyeshadow brushes are quite annoying to use for a colour which I want to apply to my entire lid area. Doing so requires a lot of the cycle of loading brush with colour, applying colour, re-loading brush with colour, re-applying colour, ... This concealer brush works GREAT for lay down of colour onto my entire lid area :-) This brush is also extremely soft, therefore it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin; yet, it is dense enough and firm enough to not flop all over the place when applying product :-)
Justice G.
Heber Springs, AR
i love this brush it is super soft and super great for blending my concealer. it is easy to get into the small hard to get places that my beauty blender can not get into. it is a little pricey but hey it is a good brush. i do recommend if you have money and need to spend it but you can get a good wet and wild brush for cheeper.
kendall f.
works great for putting conclealer on i don't use it to blend out but it spreads the concealer nicely and makes it go on super thick which i love personally it hides my dark circle and acne great products t
Lesly V.
i love this concealer brush! it's so soft and very affordable. it blends concealer very effortlessly and seamlessly. it leaves the concealer looking very beautiful and flawless. it's amazing. i am very satisfied with this brush. i will definitely buy it again
alison w.
elsmere
this brush applies concealed so well. it's a little pricey but it still works well. i buy this at sephora. it's easy to use and isn't a big bulky brush which is good.
Summer F.
Charleston, WV
Would definitely repurchase when mine goes bad. I use it every time I do my makeup and it's just the best brush in my opinion. I got it online and it's so affordable. I am very satisfied.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
I love this brush I also love the fact of you register your brush and anything happens to it that you can get a replacement no matter what you pay for nothing .
Natalie U.
Union City, CA
I have this brush & I love it. It works so well for covering up my dark bags under my eyes. I am very glad I purchased this & it did not disappoint!
Camille R.
I received this as a gift. Thank God. It is pricey as most good brushes are. This applies my concealer like a champion.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?

back