Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush uploaded by Rania Z.Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY HOURGLASS

The Hourglass Nº 7 Finishing Brush Is A Full And Rounded Brush, And Is Designed To Effortlessly Buff On Foundation, Blush Or Powder.

Features And Benefits:

• Feature Peta-approved, High-grade, Ultra-soft Taklon Bristles.
• Weighted Metal Handles Provide Control For Effortless Blending And Application.
• May Be Used To Apply Liquid, Cream Or Powder Products.
• Taklon Is An Excellent Alternative For Those Who Suffer From Allergies To Animal Hair.
• Taklon Is A More Hygienic Alternative To Animal Hair.
• Vegan

How To Use:

To Clean:
Gently Clean Brush With Mild Soap And Water. Lay Flat To Dry.

Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
Love it love it love it love it love it........ this is a excellent brush it is expensive but it is really really goodddddd.... the best investment you can ever do... you will not regretted..............
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Hourglass brushes are very luxurious, they are completely vegan and synthetic but mimic animals hair. They are pretty expensive but I’ve had some for over three years and they work great. I use this brush for buffing my makeup so there are no lines and applying bronzer to my neck and chest.
Janet C.
I love this hourglass finishing brush I bought it online at amazon it is a bit pricey but it's worth the price because it is so easy to use very beautiful and makes me look flawless I love the way it applies finishing powder .
Jennifer W.
Super soft brush, is it worth the ridiculous price tag? No way. I've gotten very similar brushes from eBay that work exactly the same! I give this brush 3 stars for the beautiful ferrel and packaging.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
This brush is amazing for applying setting powder all over my face and also for sweeping away my bake under my eyes. This brush is very soft and worth the price point. If you are looking to invest in a great everyday powder brush then this is for you.
Linda C.
I can't get over how luxurious and soft hourglass brushes are. they do run a bit pricey but if you're willing to invest in the quality I think they're worth the splurge. a lot of them are multifunctional as well
Rebecca S.
Los Angeles , CA
Hourglass brushes are expensive but they are really nice. They're cruelty free and they don't shed or fall apart unless you don't take care of them.
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
One of my go to brushes! It's super soft and dense. It's a little pricey but it worth it. You definitely can tell a great brush from a bad one.
Brenna M.
Freeport , ME
Love this style of brush. Highly recommend it haven't tried this particular brand as of yet but I love this style.
Stephanie A.
Porter ranch, Ca
I love it. Its like any make up applicator. Best part is the brush bristles don't come off. Need I say more.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I would love to try this item. is it smooth?
Summer B.
How does this brush feel on the skin.
Bianca R.
Rosedale, NY
I need a really soft Kabuki brush! Mine is kinda old and have been making my wish list. Should I get this one?

Sephora