Hourglass No. 4 Crease Brush

Shop Hourglass No. 4 Crease Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hourglass No. 4 Crease Brush!
Product Highlights
This crease brush blends product in so well, feels very nice and is worth the money. Highly recommend.in reviews
Amazing eye brush! I take this everywhere and it blends my eyeshadow so nicely making it look beautiful and seamless. I bought it online and I have bought it as a present for quite a few people and they love it too so I really recommend it.in reviews
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is my holy grail crease brush. It’s incredibly soft and the perfect shape. It applies shadow so precisely and evenly. It’s fantastic for cream shadows too; and that’s such a bonus for me because I love shadow sticks and this brush blends them out so nicely. I cannot recommend it enough. It is expensive but worth it. I’ve had it for at least two years now and with repeated washes, it’s still in perfect condition. Hourglass No. 4 Crease Brush
Crystal T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is my inner corner brush love it use it every day so soft love the design
This is my inner corner brush love it use it every day so soft love the design
Deborah D.
Runnemede, NJ
When I first started really, really applying makeup, I had no idea how important brushes were. Now that I have a collection - of gorgeous colors AND brushes - I really do get it. You can't do all of your eye makeup with just one brush. This is great for creases and I would definitely buy it again! I only wish the price point was a little lower.
Nick F.
Pelham, AL
luxurious, it will wing it out for you and press your collar. worth the money, it blends out a smokey eye before you even decided on your colors that day.
Alesya M.
Ridgefield, WA
My all time favorite crease brush. So soft, other brushes are a little rough for the under eye, this is worth every penny for the softness and precision you get.
Jesse W.
Saint Johns, FL
I use this mostly for applying then blending and it’s awesome. It’s dense so you barely need any shadow. Easy to clean. Soft bristles
Juliana C.
Matthews, NC
Great to use- soft, easy to blend, minimal fallout. I really enjoy this brush and use it beyond its description.
Hannah G.
Washington, DC
Hourglass brushes are my favorite. Blends everything out beautifully and does not shed
Nere G.
This is one of my go to brushes when trying to achieve that smooth blended eyeshadow. It’s good quality, picks up the product very well and transfers it even better. I absolutely recommend this brush for anyone’s makeup collection.
Cassandra L.
Joliet, IL
This crease brush is so soft and Apply’s any shadow directly in your crease with a blown out blend I absolutely recommend this brush

Looking for your answer?