BY HOURGLASS

A special holiday release of the No.28 Lip Treatment Oil infused with Hourglass' signature iconic shade to give lips a flush of healthy color. As a follow up to No. 28 Primer Serum, this highly advanced lip treatment oil has both short- and long-term benefits for the lips. The combination of powerful actives, essential oils, plant oils, and vitamins works on contact to condition lips, relieve dryness and chapping, and shield against environmental elements. In addition, three advanced active ingredients strengthen the moisture barrier; boost skin smoothness; and elevate the appearance of lip texture, shape, and volume. No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil is dispensed via an opulent 24 karat, antibacterial, gold-plated tip to create a soothing effect on the lips. This product is enriched with 14 essential oils including Bois De Rose, Lavender, Geranium, Petitgrain, Lemon, Rosemary, Vanilla, Clove, Amyris, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus, Cedar, and Rose Geranium, as well as lipid-rich plant oils that include Hazelnut, Kukui Nut, Rose Hip, Borage, Olive, Green Tea, Cherry Pit, Sweet Almond, Jojoba, and Evening Primrose, and is fortified with vitamins A, B5, C, and E. Research results:-Saliporine 8, an extract derived from a hardy succulent that grows in salty environments, was shown in clinical studies to reinforce the natural moisturizing factor of the skin and boost moisture levels. Clinical studies on this ingredient have shown moisture levels in the skin can potentially increase by up to 6000% after applying it twice a day for 28 days -Volulip™, a blend of a plant extract and the natural peptide Pal-KMO2K, helps remedy lip texture and creates a cushion effect on the lips. In clinical studies of this ingredient, it was shown to provide improvement in the appearance of lip shape, softness, volume, hydration, and youth for at least 69% of volunteers -Viamerine, a hydrating and emollient ingredient derived from sunflower that is a replacement for lanolin, lanolin oil see more...

• Is this worth the price? I've heard good things b...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm not really into buying lip treatments but lately my lips have b...2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product?2 Answers
Devin B.
Devin B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have perpetually chapped lips and this stuff is a MIRACLE. It has a perfect gloss level that makes it look like I'm wearing it as makeup instead of just as a treatment. The gold applicator makes application super smooth... unfortunately I dropped the tube once without the cap on and the applicator tip broke off, but I still use it regularly by just applying with my finger.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really like this product. It was moisturizing and soothing for the Winter months. It was a thick oil consistency and it did not irritate the occasional eczema that I get in the winter. I like the uniqueness of the container as well. It's a nice product but overpriced.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
This lip treatment oil is incredible, it is so luxurious! It is moisturizing and leaves a great gloss on the lips, I personally like the applicator tip for applying it. The only downside is the price, but for a splurge it's perfect!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Columbus, OH
Soothing and smoothing, feels great going on and actually has a good taste if you end up licking your lip or anything! My favorite lip treatment for chapped lips.
Syeda A.
Syeda A.
My go to product whenever my lips are feeling a bit dry. I use it on its own or a touch of it before I put on my lip stains. A little goes a long way!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This lip treatment oil from Hourglass was such a lifesaver this past winter! The gold-played tip applies the product flawlessly and feels so nice and soothing on the lips. The formula itself was super moisturizing and really helped prevent my lips from getting chapped! And it isn't a super thick or sticky formula either.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love Hourglass Cosmetics so much that I recently ordered a "Best Of" kit from Sephora. I hadn't tried their "No. 28 Primer," but their "Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15" is a dream, and so I supposed that "No. 28" would be pretty much the same. Wrong. I can't honestly recommend at all. :(
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I bought this product when it was still fairly new. It does help to moisturize and soften dry lips. The drawback to this product is that it feels very heavy on the lips. I felt like I had put glossy spackle on my lips. Not really a pleasant feeling but it does work.
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is by far the most beautiful lip I have ever tried. I buy one every winter to help nourish my lips. It gives off a light wash of color so it's easy to apply on the go. Thank you hourglass for creating my holy grail winter lippie!!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I have this but with no color to it. I use it everyday and it lasts a long time. My lips are so dry always and this is the best thing for it. The gold plated applicator is so cooling and amazing. I love the packaging and everything about this !
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
I'm not really into buying lip treatments but lately my lips have been feeling so dry lol i would imagine this product being a bit pricy. Does it work?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Is this worth the price? I've heard good things but not sure if I should just stick to my good old chapstick.