5 varieties available
Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eye Liner
The thinnest, softest, waterproof gel liner. Encapsulated in a 1.5mm mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Available in 4 other shades here. Winner of Nylon “Best Black Pencil Eyeliner” Beauty Hit List 2016 Recipient of the Harper's BAZAAR Beauty 150 Award
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for tightlining in between lashes.
• The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel liner. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required.
• The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear.
• Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
• The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly.
• Available in a package of 3 or as a single liner
• Ophthalmologist tested.
HOW TO USE:
Two clicks will dispense enough gel formula to line the eye.
Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
Replace cap after each usage to prevent drying.
Remove with a waterproof makeup remover.
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eye Liner
- "I enjoy this liner. It sit in my waterline amazingly and doesn't budge all day" in 23 reviews
- "One of my favorite gel liner formula. I like the skinny pencil because you can consistently get a thin line every time. Once the product have dried its almost water resistant." in 20 reviews
- "This is wonderful! It hugs my lash line with the precision of a liquid liner. Matched with the right mascara (blinc) it lasts all day. It's a great daily use black. Definitely a favorite." in 14 reviews
- "i cant stress enough about how perfect this product is it applies perfectly to the skin and glides like a swan! my friend suggest i should buy this as it was a good value and i'm glad she did as id definately use this again!! 100% recommend this to anyone who does makeup" in 5 reviews
I love how small this eyeliner is, so you can get really close to your eye if you just want a bit of definition. I also used it as part of the makeup for a halloween costume, to outline/draw shapes that needed to be precise and it worked really well and didn't smudge throughout the night.
I absolutely love this ! Such a good price for such good quality. And the colors in it are just amassing I was shook when they came out with us definitely love using them , & they are just super pigmented !
I absolutely love this liner. It never falls and it lasts all day/night. It is super thin which I was a little upset with at first but it gives you so many more options and way more control. The only cons would be that it does not last as long as most pens/pencils I've used in the past and when you twist the product out to apply it you are forced to use all of it because it does not go back down. This isn't a huge issue but you just have to be careful not to waste it.
I love this eyeliner so much! I got it in a Sephora Favorites kit and it's so creamy and pigmented, applies beautifully. The tip is really small and great for getting a precise line. My only complaint is that there isn't much product and because it's so thin you go through it fairly quick. I still love it and it has become a staple in my collection.
I've seen some fine point eyeliners before, but this definitely takes it to the extreme. Also, most micro or tightlining liners tend to dry and break off easily. They definitely knew what they were doing when they made this eyeliner. Very fine point, very tight line. You won't be disappointed with this eyeliner
Love this eyeliner! I've tried almost every pencil out there and this is the best. One of my eyeliner pet peeves is when the product transfers to my bottom lashline. This product doesn't do that. It's very thin and easy to apply, it dries after a couple of seconds and doesn't transfer.
Great little liners. They're thin enough To tight line and use on the waterline without makeu for a mess. They are long wear and very pigmented. One thing though: always keep the cap on. Of these get dry, they'll become dry and skip and tug when applied and won't work. Otherwise amazing product.
Q & A
Is it long lasting??
What is your favorite color eyeliner?
This looks amazing! I’m obsessed with eyeliner and have tried everything from stila, it cosmetics, smashbox, and drug store brands. I’m always seeking the next best thing especially when it comes to eyeliners.
Is this water proof?
Love this. Need to try.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos