BY HOURGLASS

The thinnest, softest, waterproof gel liner. Encapsulated in a 1.5mm mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Available in 4 other shades here. Winner of Nylon “Best Black Pencil Eyeliner” Beauty Hit List 2016 Recipient of the Harper's BAZAAR Beauty 150 Award

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for tightlining in between lashes.
• The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel liner. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required.
• The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear.
• Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
• The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly.
• Available in a package of 3 or as a single liner
• Ophthalmologist tested.

HOW TO USE:
Two clicks will dispense enough gel formula to line the eye.
Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
Replace cap after each usage to prevent drying.
Remove with a waterproof makeup remover.

Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eye Liner
  • "I enjoy this liner. It sit in my waterline amazingly and doesn't budge all day" in 23 reviews
  • "One of my favorite gel liner formula. I like the skinny pencil because you can consistently get a thin line every time. Once the product have dried its almost water resistant." in 20 reviews
  • "This is wonderful! It hugs my lash line with the precision of a liquid liner. Matched with the right mascara (blinc) it lasts all day. It's a great daily use black. Definitely a favorite." in 14 reviews
  • "i cant stress enough about how perfect this product is it applies perfectly to the skin and glides like a swan!  my friend suggest i should buy this as it was a good value and i'm glad she did as id definately  use this again!! 100% recommend this to anyone who does makeup" in 5 reviews
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This eyeliner formula is truly one of the best longwearing formulas I have ever tried. The texture is smooth and powdery, and the pencil is super thin making it perfect to tightline and use in the water line on the bottom lid. You can buy these in a three pack which is great so you don't freak out when one is used up.
Andi D.
Washington DC
Review for: Obsidian more...
Love this eyeliner! I use to find it difficult to line the water line of my lower lid until I discovered this wonderful liner.  It glides on with such ease! I also love the it doesn't run like allot of other liners would and it also does not irritate my eyes. Would definitely purchase again!
Yomayra R.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Canyon more...
first time trying this product and actually first time also that i tried a mechanical gel eye lines crayon and I gotta say. is amazing! very precise and it does help create the wing effect specially if you are a newbie just like me and are constantly looking for ways to improve your technique
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 3 X 3-Pack more...
This item is a it pricey but I love how dark the eyeliner is and how thin the pencil is. I got mine at Sephora and like everything else in the Hourglass line it’s a long wear product. I use eyeliner almost every day so it’s an important product to me. Definitely a recommended product.
Marina A.
Review for: Canyon more...
I love hourglass products. It's definitely a high quality product and one of my favorites. I usually buy a lot of products from this brand. I also highly recommend this product. I love their make up, and I really love the eyeliner. It's easy to apply and the color is perfect for me.
Mandy Sue P.
Review for: Canyon more...
I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!! It's so smooth and goes on like a dream AND STAYS PUT!!! My favorite aspect has to be the size of the liner itself it allows you to make the thinnest line for the most natural look and is also great for smaller eyes and hooded eyes.
Makayla D.
Moncks Corner
Review for: Meteorite more...
hourglass eyeliner , always has a matte finish and just looks flawless on the eyes. this is the best eye liner ive ever used, im a repeated user of this product its very long lasting. and wonderful. i would recommend this to anyone who wears eye liner.
Karina L.
Review for: Meteorite more...
I love this product so much! It glides right on and it's so pigmented! I have dark brown eyes and it looks so good I can just inagine on colored eyes! Lovedd the packaging! Super cute! It doesn't compare to others because this product is one of a kind!
AngieBFly V.
Review for: Meteorite more...
I received this project in one of my goodie bags when I went to generation beauty and I honestly like it a lot it’s a bit of a expensive for a lipstick but it goes on and it even works as a tinted lipstick once you remove it your lips stays tinted
Yajaira V.
Darien
This product is amazing its creamy it feels really soft I usually use this when i go out with my friends or maybe a party I bought it on Sephora I always found everything there the packaging is pretty cool, quite formal . I hardly recommended this
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
What is your favorite color eyeliner?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This looks amazing! I’m obsessed with eyeliner and have tried everything from stila, it cosmetics, smashbox, and drug store brands. I’m always seeking the next best thing especially when it comes to eyeliners.
MARISOL🌞 M.