BY HOURGLASS

The thinnest, softest, waterproof gel liner. Encapsulated in a 1.5mm mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Available in 4 other shades here. Winner of Nylon “Best Black Pencil Eyeliner” Beauty Hit List 2016 Recipient of the Harper's BAZAAR Beauty 150 Award

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for tightlining in between lashes.
• The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel liner. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required.
• The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear.
• Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
• The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly.
• Available in a package of 3 or as a single liner
• Ophthalmologist tested.

HOW TO USE:
Two clicks will dispense enough gel formula to line the eye.
Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
Replace cap after each usage to prevent drying.
Remove with a waterproof makeup remover.

Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eye Liner
  • "I enjoy this liner. It sit in my waterline amazingly and doesn't budge all day" in 23 reviews
  • "One of my favorite gel liner formula. I like the skinny pencil because you can consistently get a thin line every time. Once the product have dried its almost water resistant." in 20 reviews
  • "This is wonderful! It hugs my lash line with the precision of a liquid liner. Matched with the right mascara (blinc) it lasts all day. It's a great daily use black. Definitely a favorite." in 14 reviews
  • "i cant stress enough about how perfect this product is it applies perfectly to the skin and glides like a swan!  my friend suggest i should buy this as it was a good value and i'm glad she did as id definately  use this again!! 100% recommend this to anyone who does makeup" in 5 reviews
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. This helps to allow me to achieve a thin dark even line. I have tried both the black and the brown shades and am equally impressed with both. I have re-purchased this product and have gotten many of my friends to try it as well.
Sometimes working long hours I'm used to my eyeliner smearing at the end of the day but this is an all day wear & looks like I just applied it! Definitely would recommend to the other ladies that work long hours of the day. It is packages so beautifully as well. Awesome product
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
This is my least favorite item from the brand. With that said, it is still terrific. The gel glides in the eyelid without much of a tug (leave that for the bedroo.). Longlasting and non smearing. I just wish the color was a stronger black.
Tyra I.
Water Valley, MS
Review for: Meteorite more...
I returned this product. I'm sure it's great, i swatches it in the store and had high hopes for it but for the price I expected so much more. I'm sure it's a great product but there are other Hourglass products these deserve attention
Cynthia R.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Ocean Floor more...
Paige S.
Review for: Obsidian more...
Rebecca M.
Review for: Meteorite more...
It was my first time using it! My eyes are blue, ut compliments them well. Long wearing, easy to apply! It's hard to find an eyeliner that doesn't run this one works great.
Love this eyeliner!! So nice and great quality! Definettly would keep buying this product. Anyone who has the chance to put their hands on this should totally do it and give it a try!
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
Review for: Meteorite more...
Best eyeliner it’s jaw -dropping long wear, gorgeous pigmentation, smooth application, and an uncanny ability to withstand water, sweat, accidental rubbing!! Love it
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Review for: Obsidian more...
I really like the quality of this but for the price they should give you more and it's kind of flimsy. It breaks very easy but other than that its perfect 👌🏻
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
What is your favorite color eyeliner?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This looks amazing! I’m obsessed with eyeliner and have tried everything from stila, it cosmetics, smashbox, and drug store brands. I’m always seeking the next best thing especially when it comes to eyeliners.
Marisol C.