BY HOURGLASS

A makeup brush for applying and blending concealer. The firm, tapered edge of this luxurious brush contours and blends concealer and ensures concentrated coverage every time. All Hourglass brushes have weighted metal handles and high-grade, PETA-friendly Takelon bristles that ensure optimal application of product. Takelon bristles are made from high-grade synthetic fibers to maximize product application, avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for concealer or for blending contour around nose. I use it daily. Must have tool in my beauty kit!
Amy V.
San Pedro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush really works good perfect for eyeshadow very good price I bought it at Sephora
Shaiann G.
Love this brush the brush it self is so cute and the bristles on the brush are super soft !
Tori B.
butler
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such beautiful coliurs in this pallette  i am inlove  woth all shades  this pallete is perfect for a  simple  or ellegant look  i have hazel  eyes so it  looks amazing on me  the packaging  is something ive never seen before   i woukd definetly recomend it to all of my friends
Britney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product was okay it blended out my concealer okay but it still isn't what I would use everyday but for the price I guess It is good but I would still go for my beauty blender to do y concealer
Sadeka C.
Dhaka
Perfect brush for applying concealer. Been using it since the very day I bought it and would recommend for others to use it too.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?