Hourglass Large Concealer Brush #8

A makeup brush for applying and blending concealer. The firm, tapered edge of this luxurious brush contours and blends concealer and ensures concentrated coverage every time. All Hourglass brushes have weighted metal handles and high-grade, PETA-friendly Takelon bristles that ensure optimal application of product. Takelon bristles are made from high-grade synthetic fibers to maximize product application, avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products. see more...

Kristen K.
I love this concealer brush. It blends so nicely. It's expensive but it's worth it. Does not shed and is easy to wash I use zote bar soap and a brush scrubber and let it hang to dry.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
I have a "large eyelid area", so the usually-sized eyeshadow brushes are quite annoying to use for a colour which I want to apply to my entire lid area. Doing so requires a lot of the cycle of loading brush with colour, applying colour, re-loading brush with colour, re-applying colour, ... This concealer brush works GREAT for lay down of colour onto my entire lid area :-) This brush is also extremely soft, therefore it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin; yet, it is dense enough and firm enough to not flop all over the place when applying product :-)
Justice G.
Heber Springs, AR
i love this brush it is super soft and super great for blending my concealer. it is easy to get into the small hard to get places that my beauty blender can not get into. it is a little pricey but hey it is a good brush. i do recommend if you have money and need to spend it but you can get a good wet and wild brush for cheeper.
kendall f.
works great for putting conclealer on i don't use it to blend out but it spreads the concealer nicely and makes it go on super thick which i love personally it hides my dark circle and acne great products t
alison w.
this brush applies concealed so well. it's a little pricey but it still works well. i buy this at sephora. it's easy to use and isn't a big bulky brush which is good.
Lesly V.
i love this concealer brush! it's so soft and very affordable. it blends concealer very effortlessly and seamlessly. it leaves the concealer looking very beautiful and flawless. it's amazing. i am very satisfied with this brush. i will definitely buy it again
Summer A.
Would definitely repurchase when mine goes bad. I use it every time I do my makeup and it's just the best brush in my opinion. I got it online and it's so affordable. I am very satisfied.
Baltimore, MD
I love this brush I also love the fact of you register your brush and anything happens to it that you can get a replacement no matter what you pay for nothing .
Natalie U.
Union City, CA
I have this brush & I love it. It works so well for covering up my dark bags under my eyes. I am very glad I purchased this & it did not disappoint!
Camille R.
I received this as a gift. Thank God. It is pricey as most good brushes are. This applies my concealer like a champion.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?