BY HOURGLASS #65 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Chrisa A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz more...
This was recommended to me by my friend when I asked her what kind of foundation she wore in her pictures. So that being said, it photographs well, doesn’t give any sort of white cast, even in flash photography and looks great even for up close shots. Since I bought it for pictures, I wasn’t expecting the other effects of it. It smoothed out my skin texture and the small bumps on my forehead and the breakouts happened less and less till my skin only needed the tiniest amount. I didn’t realize better skin was a promise of this until I started my second bottle and actually looked at the box.

The price point is a little steep, but considering how I no longer had to wear any powder on top the way I used to for liquid foundation, price-wise it actually ends up being about the same, if not better.

I lived in the Mediterranean for 14 months, and this is the only thing that held up! Naturally my skin is very oily, but with the heat and dust, I was surprised that this held up! It didn’t look extra powdery matte at the end of the day, but I didn’t look like an oil slick (as I do with all other foundations), I had more like a healthy glisten/glow.

I’d honestly flick off a star for the packaging if the formula wasn’t just so darn brilliant! In the old pump package it would always get stuck. I found that 3 out of my 4 bottles got stuck, which was a pain. I think they realized this was a problem and changed to a squeeze tube dispenser. Despite this (slight) improvement, it didn’t travel well and when I opened it after bringing it to an overnight, the cap was completely full and there was foundation on the sides of the tip. I thought it might travel well because of the light package, but I might have to reconsider.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz more...
I have really oil and acne prone skin and I think that this is an amazing foundation for that particular skin type. This foundation will not break you out if anything it will help with your breakouts. The packaging for this foundation is really nice. When you hold it, it feels have and it has a pump which is always a plus for me.
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
This is by far the best foundation for oil control. It has a very light airy mousse like textures and glides in effortlessly. Coverage is medium to buildable. Only con is shade rain for light to medium skin tones, I feel there should be more neutral undertones rather than all yellow.
Erin B.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Porcelain 1 oz more...
As much as I love this foundation I had to stop purchasing it because I realized just how badly it oxidized on my skin. I have oily acne prone skin so this was great for keeping me matte, but it always ended up turning darker and more yellow than when I first applied it. However, it did look sooo nice on the skin. I applied it with a beauty blender and it always looked very smooth and poreless. I also truly think it helped improve my skin over time after wearing it often. I don’t love the shade range that they offer, it was tough to find a shade once I got a little tanner, and as I said everything oxidized. The bottle was very pretty but the pump was annoying since it got clogged often. They have since changed the packaging to a squeeze tube. The price is also a major deterrent for me since I prefer not to spend that much on the one product that I run out of the fastest. I will not repurchase until they create new shades or maybe reformulate the ones they already have.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
Since I love the hourglass vanish stick foundation so much, I decided to give the liquid powder foundation a try! It's just not for me :/ my skin is combination, so I do have some dry areas and I find that this liquid powder foundation just leaves my face feeling dry and too matte.
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
I love this foundation but the only set back I've encountered with it is blending certain make up over it for highlighting or contouring. Other than that it has a great matte finish and lasts all day long.
Corinna T.
Calgary , AB
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
I really love this foundation, it’s lightweight and has excellent coverage without feeling heavy or caked on!
Valarie V.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz more...
Great product. Expensive but worth it. Leaves face flawless. Last all day will buy again. Easy to apply.
Clara L.
Dubai
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz more...
I love this foundation! I have combination skin and get super oily T-zone especially if I've had make up on for a while and this foundation just seems to contain all the oil for a good amount of time. I hardly need to touch up with some powder throughout the day. I would recommend that if your combination skin like me than don't forget to exfoliate all the dry patches and properly moisturise before you apply this foundation as I find it can stick to dry patches and emphasise it.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Other more...
I have oily skin that is also very red, and always struggled finding a foundation that would cover the redness and also stay put on my face. I've always needed a setting powder over every foundation I've used.
I was at Sephora checking this one out, but I was having a hard time justifying the price. One of the associates sent me home with some samples to try.
The first time I put this on (in shade Pearl), I was amazed. Not only did it cover all of my redness and uneven skin tone, it dried to a beautiful, natural matte finish. I didn't even need powder over the top. I immediately went back to Sephora and bought it. And I also encouraged a few other customers who were wavering over it to just get it!
Now the cost doesn't bother me because the results are there.
I apply it with the pro domed foundation brush from Sephora. It dries fairly quickly so it's best to apply it in sections. Don't apply to your whole face at once or you won't be able to go back and smooth it out.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?