BY HOURGLASS #65 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Autumn J.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz more...
I did not like the feeling of it on my skin . Very oily and shiny. Still haven't found a good primer .
Nina A.
This liquid powder is horrendous. It is super drying and matte. I did not enjoy the way it made my skin look and feel. It made your makeup look very cakey and unnatural. I would probably not buy it again.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this foundation based on a bunch of positive reviews about this product. After the first use, I did not like it at all! It looked blotchy, didn't sit well on my combo-oily skin, and after an hour it oxidized soo bad I felt like an Oompa Loompa! And after just swiping the dried up product that was left over on my hand, it turned into a deep orange..
Alex K.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
I bought the because a few people told me it would be good for my oily skin. I am extremely pale so trying to find a color that worked with my skin was hard enough and then within the hour i wasn't even wearing it anymore! It slid off my face and that was with powder. Wouldn't get in you have oily skin.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Got this as a sample from Sephora and was so excited to try it out as I’ve heard it was great for oily skin. I was totally let down! I used the Hourglass Veil Primer as a base and the foundation applied super patchy on top. It is also really hard to blend out to make it look even. It also exaggerated the pours on my cheeks and basically made me look like a cake face by the end of the day. From afar the look honestly was quite nice, but up close I looked like a mess!
Savannah L.
Terrible
Could of been so much better. But I don't really wear any anyway this made me not want to wear any even more
Cia W.
Middletown, CT
So... this was one of the worst products I have ever had. It made me look too dead and the colors undertone did nothing for me. I got oily after an hour of wear! It's sad because I had high hopes. The packaging was nice but if you aren't careful the foundation will squirt out super fast! I've tried applying with my fingers and a brush and it still streaked and separated. I would only use this to spot correct because it didn't do my skin justice
Gen J.
The foundation itself is pretty good. My reason for the low rating is the limited shade range. Don't let the names fool you there's nothing "vanilla" about that shade. I tried two different shades both were way too dark especially after they oxidized. They tend to lean on the pink side. The coverage is great and it does stay on all day I wished they had a color to suit me. Perfect for combination/oily skin types.
Katie J.
Exeter
I was very excited to try this product so I got a sample from Sephora. I have oily skin and am always in the hunt for a mattifying foundation. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test out the wear as this sat horribly on my skin! I washed it off within minutes of putting it on as it just did not work for me. Also, the price is pretty steep!
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I have oily/acne prone skin.
This foundation in my opinion is a light/medium coverage. When applying it does dry up very quickly so don't take your time during the application process. It has great staying power in extreme heat and does not melt off your face.

Cons: The pump is horrible and gets stuck which I think is ridiculous that this happens with such and expensive product. Like I previously stated I have oily skin...well after using this product I had extremely dry skin!!! My face got all patchy and looked disgusting. This dried my skin sooo much it took me weeks to get my skin back to normal.
If you decide to purchase this do not use it everyday. I would use it once a week tops and only on the days where it is extremely hot outside.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?