BY HOURGLASS #65 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Chrisa A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz more...
This was recommended to me by my friend when I asked her what kind of foundation she wore in her pictures. So that being said, it photographs well, doesn’t give any sort of white cast, even in flash photography and looks great even for up close shots. Since I bought it for pictures, I wasn’t expecting the other effects of it. It smoothed out my skin texture and the small bumps on my forehead and the breakouts happened less and less till my skin only needed the tiniest amount. I didn’t realize better skin was a promise of this until I started my second bottle and actually looked at the box.

The price point is a little steep, but considering how I no longer had to wear any powder on top the way I used to for liquid foundation, price-wise it actually ends up being about the same, if not better.

I lived in the Mediterranean for 14 months, and this is the only thing that held up! Naturally my skin is very oily, but with the heat and dust, I was surprised that this held up! It didn’t look extra powdery matte at the end of the day, but I didn’t look like an oil slick (as I do with all other foundations), I had more like a healthy glisten/glow.

I’d honestly flick off a star for the packaging if the formula wasn’t just so darn brilliant! In the old pump package it would always get stuck. I found that 3 out of my 4 bottles got stuck, which was a pain. I think they realized this was a problem and changed to a squeeze tube dispenser. Despite this (slight) improvement, it didn’t travel well and when I opened it after bringing it to an overnight, the cap was completely full and there was foundation on the sides of the tip. I thought it might travel well because of the light package, but I might have to reconsider.
Corinna T.
Calgary , AB
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
I really love this foundation, it’s lightweight and has excellent coverage without feeling heavy or caked on!
Valarie V.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz more...
Great product. Expensive but worth it. Leaves face flawless. Last all day will buy again. Easy to apply.
Clara L.
Dubai
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz more...
I love this foundation! I have combination skin and get super oily T-zone especially if I've had make up on for a while and this foundation just seems to contain all the oil for a good amount of time. I hardly need to touch up with some powder throughout the day. I would recommend that if your combination skin like me than don't forget to exfoliate all the dry patches and properly moisturise before you apply this foundation as I find it can stick to dry patches and emphasise it.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Other more...
I have oily skin that is also very red, and always struggled finding a foundation that would cover the redness and also stay put on my face. I've always needed a setting powder over every foundation I've used.
I was at Sephora checking this one out, but I was having a hard time justifying the price. One of the associates sent me home with some samples to try.
The first time I put this on (in shade Pearl), I was amazed. Not only did it cover all of my redness and uneven skin tone, it dried to a beautiful, natural matte finish. I didn't even need powder over the top. I immediately went back to Sephora and bought it. And I also encouraged a few other customers who were wavering over it to just get it!
Now the cost doesn't bother me because the results are there.
I apply it with the pro domed foundation brush from Sephora. It dries fairly quickly so it's best to apply it in sections. Don't apply to your whole face at once or you won't be able to go back and smooth it out.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
I have combo/oily skin especially in the summer. I struggle with foundation not breaking down all over my face and completely disappearing from my nose. I saw one of my favorite YouTubers with similar skin demo this and she absolutely raved about it.
Wow! I am beyond impressed with how this performed! It was super hot and humid for a few days and I was working in cattle barns all day. By 10 hours, the foundation looked as perfect as when first applied!! I am not sure how this would work with dry skin unless you use a hydrating primer underneath.
Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
Super pricey! But once you get past that, it's an amazing Foundation! The coverage I would say is medium to full. There isn't really a chemical or floral scent. The color range is Broad enough, but really what cells me is the lasting power. Most foundations go on really good in the morning, and starts to wear or fade off by midday. I never had a problem with this Foundation lasting all the way through even my toughest workout days. If you can Splurge, by all means by this Foundation.
Alyssa D.
Cumming, GA
As an oily girl living in the south...I am always looking for something to control my oil in high humidity! This stuff is amazing! I use it all Summer long and my oil is under control and I don't feel like I look cakey...would definitely recommend!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I've never been a foundation girl, but have dabbled with all types, brands, formulations, etc. My biggest complaint is the coverage is too much coverage–looking made-up is never the goal. This is super light and goes on and wears the most like a tinted moisturizer.
Aaron K.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
My favorite everyday foundation when I'm going for quick and natural. This product blends beautifully. It's so lightweight that it doesn't even feel like your wearing makeup.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?