BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
This foundation added such a flawless finish on my face. It covered my acne scars and dried matte.
Stephanie N.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
I haven't tried them but I definitely want to so bad! I've heard great things about them also!
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
Finally found a foundation I LOVE! It was hard to hand over the $$ but soooooo worth it! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect wear! AND helps with oil and blemishes!
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
This is such a holy grail. any age can benefit from this. aaammaaazing. worth it.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
A definite thumbs up for this foundation's lasting power and matte finish but I found it pretty drying even with exfoliating my skin regularily as part of my skin care routine. Coverage tends to cake up and if you have dry spots on your face this foundation will accentuate it. Doesn't distribute great on the face, not the best foundation for oily/dry combo skin in my opinion but might be great for those who have extremely oily skin.
Holly M.
Willoughby, OH
This is my favorite foundation - full coverage, without looking heavy or cakey. It is more of a matte finish when I first apply it (and for the first several hours) but then it ends up with a lovely finish that lasts all day (seriously: I wore this for my wedding and with a few sprays of Urban Decay's All Nighter on top, my makeup lasted for over 18 hours, on a humid day). My skin is combo, and gets oily in warm weather adn this stuff really doesn't budge. I love that it gives a fabulous, flawless finish - even when my skin is looking a lot less than flawless. You also don't need a ton so a bottle tends to last decently.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its great but u'll have to decide if its worth the price, i tried a sample
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite foundation to wear if I know I'm going to be photographed. The liquid to powder consistency is really nice, and the texture feels whipped and luxurious. I do still set it with a powder, but it gives a nice matte-satin finish without a powder. It stays all day and it simply beautiful
Tarra W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product is great. It stays on all day and is meant for oily skin! The only problem is a little does not go a long way, it dries so fast I have to use about four or five pumps to cover my face.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
It's not a horrible foundation. Though, after about 6-7 hours of wear it starts to oxidize on the face. My problem with it is the smell. It's just a very powerful smell. And it's not perfume. It's definitely a chemical smell. I just feel like I'm putting chemicals on my face.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?