BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Emily B.
Atlanta, GA
A stable if you live anywhere humid. I got this initially as a sample in a sephora perk; I decided to try it when I was moving into a 3rd story (outdoor stairs) apartment in Texas in August, aka 100 degrees outside. It looked lovely at the start of the day, and I was utterly astonished when it looked flawless AFTER the exertion of moving in! It has a really good range of colors for olive / neutral undertones as well, which is hard to find in a lot of foundation lines. Not for those with really dry skin, but the absolute best weapon for a flawless face in the summertime humidity.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Such a dream come true for those with oily skin! This gives a very nice light/medium coverage and a natural, slightly powdery finish, keeping oil at bay. Must try!
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
This is amazing for my oily and acne prone skin. Because of how quickly it can set from the liquid to powder formula, I recommend buffing each area one by one somewhat quickly. It does cling to dry patches if you have any because of how it sets as a powder. It does oxidize and turn me a bit orange though! It easily provides a medium-full coverage. I would not recommend using a sponge with it because a sponge could absorb a lot of the product. Use a brush or your fingers to blend this foundation in.
K T.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
I love the finish of this foundation but it oxidizes so badly on me. I have light combo skin so by the time I get into my car & look at the over head mirror, the color is so off! I've been color swatched so many times for this foundation because I wanted it to work! I can still wear it if I mix a lighter foundation to it. It smells perfumey but you don't notice it unless you're super sensitive to that. It comes with the pump outside the bottle. The foundation itself is thick & almost mousse-like. Some of it will actually get stuck in the pump so beware of foundation clumps... You have to use a hydrating or silicone type primer with it because it can apply somewhat patchy if you don't work it in quickly. I switch between applying it with a brush & beauty blender.
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I have oily/acne prone skin.
This foundation in my opinion is a light/medium coverage. When applying it does dry up very quickly so don't take your time during the application process. It has great staying power in extreme heat and does not melt off your face.

Cons: The pump is horrible and gets stuck which I think is ridiculous that this happens with such and expensive product. Like I previously stated I have oily skin...well after using this product I had extremely dry skin!!! My face got all patchy and looked disgusting. This dried my skin sooo much it took me weeks to get my skin back to normal.
If you decide to purchase this do not use it everyday. I would use it once a week tops and only on the days where it is extremely hot outside.
Nicole J B.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Chestnut 1 oz more...
This is my holy grail of foundations! The color (chestnut) is perfect for my dark-brown, yellow-undertoned complexion. I would NEVER spend $55 on foundation if it didn't work, and I buy this over and over. Best applied with fingers to avoid streaking, it absorbs the oil from my oily skin and doesn't transfer onto my clothing, and I don't have to worry about reapplying during the day. The bottle comes with a pump, so you don't have to worry about contamination from bacteria. Fabulous stuff!
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz more...
This is my favorite medium/full coverage foundation. Keeps me matte all day and the color is great. One of the few foundations I've finished (took me about 2 years) and repurchased! I don't wear it every day because it is water proof and I hate trying to get it all off. I've also noticed my skin gets a little dry with daily use which is amazing because I'm pretty dang oily. Also, it's pretty pricey so I save it for special occasions - I wore it on my wedding day and my skin looked great (my skin is not great).
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This is one of the most disappointing products I have ever tried. It was several years ago, and it was my first big spend at Sephora. I have very oily skin, and they suggested this with Smashbox photoready primer. This did not control my oil at all. I had to blot and powder all day. I used this exclusively for six months before moving on, because the folks at Sephora were so compelling telling me this was the best of the best for oily skin. This just makes me sad.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
My favorite foundation I've found so far for my oily skin. I was nervous at first since it's a liquid formula, but it dries matte and has really helped control my oily skin. I'd absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with large pores and oil prone skin. My only issue with the product is sometimes the pump can get stuck and squirts it all over the place, but hey it's a price I'm willing to pay for "normal" skin!
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite foundation to use. I have oily skin and it's a miracle how well this works against oily skin. I don't like using setting powder to much just because I feel like it makes me look weirdly doll like, but I don't see oily face till later in the night. Yes, you will see a little bits of oil throughout the day but its nothing that you can't handle. I have been hooked on this product since I've tried it. It's a great product for oily skin!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?