BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Amy S.
Saylorsburg, PA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. It lasts a good amount of time without making me look greasy, and it smells nice. I just don't like how quickly it turns into the powdery weird finish. It barley gives me anytime to blend it out on my face. It also has a sort or orangey tint when you layer it. Which kind of stinks considering the coverage isn't exactly full. Just my opinion though. Other than that, I haven't really had any issues. Doesn't clog my pores or anything. Pretty decent for people with oily skin.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
I got this as a sample when i walked in to sephora because i didn't want to buy it and not like it. I had to use the entire sample jar that she gave me to get a medium coverage. But i LOVED IT! I decided to go back to sephora and purchase the full size and when i used it at home, it just was not the same. I was very splotchy and uneven. i had dry patches everywhere. it just did not seem like the same product! I'm also oil to combination skin not dry. I ended up returning it because i just couldn't make it work.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a dream come true for those with oily skin! This gives a very nice light/medium coverage and a natural, slightly powdery finish, keeping oil at bay. Must try!
Caitlyn F.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
This foundation is by far one of my favorites! It is great for my combination skin and has great coverage. It's hard for me to find the right color of foundation since I have such fair skin but this foundation is a perfect match. It looks so natural and dewy on the skin without making you look too oily. It comes with really cute but simple packaging and I love how it has a pump since many foundations now come with a dropper. I can't say enough about how much I love this foundation and everything about it!
Emily B.
Atlanta, GA
A stable if you live anywhere humid. I got this initially as a sample in a sephora perk; I decided to try it when I was moving into a 3rd story (outdoor stairs) apartment in Texas in August, aka 100 degrees outside. It looked lovely at the start of the day, and I was utterly astonished when it looked flawless AFTER the exertion of moving in! It has a really good range of colors for olive / neutral undertones as well, which is hard to find in a lot of foundation lines. Not for those with really dry skin, but the absolute best weapon for a flawless face in the summertime humidity.
K T.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
I love the finish of this foundation but it oxidizes so badly on me. I have light combo skin so by the time I get into my car & look at the over head mirror, the color is so off! I've been color swatched so many times for this foundation because I wanted it to work! I can still wear it if I mix a lighter foundation to it. It smells perfumey but you don't notice it unless you're super sensitive to that. It comes with the pump outside the bottle. The foundation itself is thick & almost mousse-like. Some of it will actually get stuck in the pump so beware of foundation clumps... You have to use a hydrating or silicone type primer with it because it can apply somewhat patchy if you don't work it in quickly. I switch between applying it with a brush & beauty blender.
Nicole J B.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Chestnut 1 oz
This is my holy grail of foundations! The color (chestnut) is perfect for my dark-brown, yellow-undertoned complexion. I would NEVER spend $55 on foundation if it didn't work, and I buy this over and over. Best applied with fingers to avoid streaking, it absorbs the oil from my oily skin and doesn't transfer onto my clothing, and I don't have to worry about reapplying during the day. The bottle comes with a pump, so you don't have to worry about contamination from bacteria. Fabulous stuff!
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I have oily/acne prone skin.
This foundation in my opinion is a light/medium coverage. When applying it does dry up very quickly so don't take your time during the application process. It has great staying power in extreme heat and does not melt off your face.

Cons: The pump is horrible and gets stuck which I think is ridiculous that this happens with such and expensive product. Like I previously stated I have oily skin...well after using this product I had extremely dry skin!!! My face got all patchy and looked disgusting. This dried my skin sooo much it took me weeks to get my skin back to normal.
If you decide to purchase this do not use it everyday. I would use it once a week tops and only on the days where it is extremely hot outside.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
This is my favorite medium/full coverage foundation. Keeps me matte all day and the color is great. One of the few foundations I've finished (took me about 2 years) and repurchased! I don't wear it every day because it is water proof and I hate trying to get it all off. I've also noticed my skin gets a little dry with daily use which is amazing because I'm pretty dang oily. Also, it's pretty pricey so I save it for special occasions - I wore it on my wedding day and my skin looked great (my skin is not great).
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
My favorite foundation I've found so far for my oily skin. I was nervous at first since it's a liquid formula, but it dries matte and has really helped control my oily skin. I'd absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with large pores and oil prone skin. My only issue with the product is sometimes the pump can get stuck and squirts it all over the place, but hey it's a price I'm willing to pay for "normal" skin!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?