BY HOURGLASS #78 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Melissa B.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
If you're just here for the short answer, I'll tell you--I do NOT think this is worth the money.

I like a full coverage foundation with very little oily feeling because I'm combo/oily naturally. To me, this foundation feels incredibly oily, the wear is not worth the price, and you honestly don't get as much of the product as you think you do--the metal bottle is thick and heavy. I've tried a lot of drugstore and high end foundations to find the perfect one, and I'd equate this most to a liquid to matte drugstore option, but it doesn't ever truly mattify. I found myself having to layer more concealer than I would want to for a nearly $60 foundation. I would not recommend this because of my experience, however, other skin types may have better luck.
Alexis B.
Matte finish! You don't even need to set this foundation. It's so easy to apply. Glides on and blends effortlessly. Has a very Skin like appearance. Light-medium coverage. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
I love this foundation but the only set back I've encountered with it is blending certain make up over it for highlighting or contouring. Other than that it has a great matte finish and lasts all day long.
Nina A.
This liquid powder is horrendous. It is super drying and matte. I did not enjoy the way it made my skin look and feel. It made your makeup look very cakey and unnatural. I would probably not buy it again.
Hillary W.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
I have extremely oily skin and as recommend this at Sephora and even at this price I am in love! This last all day when using the mineral primer by them as well!! The only downside is that my pump absolutely sucks!! It quits working all together after a few uses BUT I called hourglass and I didn't get an operator ran system I was immediately connected to someone who returned my call and sent me 2 new pumps and reassured me that they are aware and was working on the problem. Tho the pumps they sent was no better I am reassured that they are working on it at least and want their customers to be happy!!! I will be repurchasing when I run out not only because of the superior product but because they care!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin (well combination, oily on my T-zone and kind of dry on the rest of my face) and I was looking for a foundation that will suit me. And I found it! Let's admit, it is on the pricey side but the money is totally worth it trust me. It turn into powder after application which means your oily skin won't be oily (every foundation will be get your skin oily even if you're oily, you just need to find one that makes your skin less oily) that much. It is surely worth your money and it is easy to apply, just take a flat top kabucki brush and apply in buffing motion.
jessica s.
Best foundation for very oily skinWhen I bought this, I had my doubts. I thought that it would settle into fine lines and look cakey because it was a powder foundation. This foundation looks beautiful on the skin and wears all day leaving your skin looking matte.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
I received a little sample pack of this foundation from Sephora on another order. I tried it our recently and fell in love. I have combination skin leaning on the more oily side and this foundation gives the perfect matte look for me. It stays in place without using a setting powder and doesn't crease up. I still use a primer just because it's part of my daily routine but this step is definitely not necessary with this foundation. You can even cut out the setting spray step too. This foundation will cover all those bases and get you out the door quicker. I apply it with a flat top foundation brush and it glides on so smooth. The only thing I don't really like is the scent, but once blended the scent goes away. It's not awful but not my favorite. This foundation is a bit pricey but once you cut out the primer and setting spray... price is right there!
Mary G.
Pasadena, CA
This is the only foundation I wear that doesn't feel overpowering! Since I have combination skin this is perfect foundation for that! I noticed I don't breakout as much and my complexion looks flawless when I have this on!
Aaron K.
Arlington , TX
My favorite everyday foundation when I'm going for quick and natural. This product blends beautifully. It's so lightweight that it doesn't even feel like your wearing makeup.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?