BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a dream come true for those with oily skin! This gives a very nice light/medium coverage and a natural, slightly powdery finish, keeping oil at bay. Must try!
Aria H.
Very disappointed with this foundation. This foundation claims to stay matte on face for hours; however, it did not work for me. I will not be repurchasing this expensive product. It may work for other but it did not for me.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
This is the best foundation I have ever used hands down. This picture was taken in August in South Florida after about four hours in makeup outside. My skin didn't get oily or splotchy like it does with other liquid foundations. It stays matte and beautifully evens out your skin tone. While it's pricey it is worth every penny. I never feel more beautiful than when I'm wearing it.
Gen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation itself is pretty good. My reason for the low rating is the limited shade range. Don't let the names fool you there's nothing "vanilla" about that shade. I tried two different shades both were way too dark especially after they oxidized. They tend to lean on the pink side. The coverage is great and it does stay on all day I wished they had a color to suit me. Perfect for combination/oily skin types.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
READ THE PACKAGING ON PRODUCTS. It says right on package it is for oily skin and NOT to apply with sponge. But it is My new favorite. My new holy grail foundation. I have oily skin and this stuff is PERFECT. It last all day. It covers very well and is buildable. It doesnt cake. The only thing i could without is the smell, but with how great it works, its worth it.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this foundation based on a bunch of positive reviews about this product. After the first use, I did not like it at all! It looked blotchy, didn't sit well on my combo-oily skin, and after an hour it oxidized soo bad I felt like an Oompa Loompa! And after just swiping the dried up product that was left over on my hand, it turned into a deep orange..
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula!! It goes on liquid but feels like powder. It made my skin look FLAWLESS and it has a natural matte finish to it. The coverage was great, but you can also layer and make it still look pretty natural. It stayed on pretty much all day, and they have a variety of shades.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Best foundation for oily skin in summer, it is a little too dry even for oily skin in winter. It can last for more than ten hours. The texture feels really nice, liquid to powder, the feeling was interesting when I buffed it into my skin using a dense facial foundation brush. Even it is pricey, i would still keep purchasing!
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations, if not my most favorite. I love how this liquid formula dries to a powder, leaving a perfect matte finish that isn't overly dry. The price is a little steep but it is worth it. I always repurchase when I have the money!
Melonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty oily skin and it never fails that other products make my skin too dewy. This has a great matte finish and it lasts most of the day. Sometimes I do wish it covered more of the redness in my skin tone
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?