BY HOURGLASS #56 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Aaron K.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
My favorite everyday foundation when I'm going for quick and natural. This product blends beautifully. It's so lightweight that it doesn't even feel like your wearing makeup.
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have really oily and problematic skin so i was looking for a foundation and ran across this one. I read so many good reviews I had to check it out. One problem i have with it is that it didnt come in my shade but i got a shade close to my skin color. It gives pretty good coverage, its not heavy, and it kept me matte for the most part. I had to dab my face after maybe 3 hours, which isn't so bad bc normal foundation makes me shiny almost immediately. I would definitely say to try it if you have oily skin and want a foundation to help you out! i haven't tried it with the primer so maybe thats my problem. but the foundation alone does really well !!!
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a dream come true for those with oily skin! This gives a very nice light/medium coverage and a natural, slightly powdery finish, keeping oil at bay. Must try!
Melonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty oily skin and it never fails that other products make my skin too dewy. This has a great matte finish and it lasts most of the day. Sometimes I do wish it covered more of the redness in my skin tone
Destiny V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz
The color match was great but it did not make my face look how I wished it to look. I would not purchase it again just because it didn't work for me.
Breh O.
DERIDDER, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVING THIS LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION IT APPL8IES FLAWLESSLY & REALLY DOES LAST SUCH A LONG TIME! I WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really a great formula seems to go on good and last unlike some other brands ive tried
Bethany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love, love. Makes my face feel super smooth and gives mg skin a beautiful glow! Highly recommend.
Valarie V.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
Great product. Expensive but worth it. Leaves face flawless. Last all day will buy again. Easy to apply.
Autumn J.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz
I did not like the feeling of it on my skin . Very oily and shiny. Still haven't found a good primer .
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?