BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Viv T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
Pros:
- good for oily skin/keeps oil on face
- lasts at least 6 hours for me
- squeeze tube is so much better than the original pump packaging

Cons:
- spreads/blends unevenly
- you need to take your time to apply it otherwise it will look patchy
- pricey!!

I really wanted this for foundation to work for me, but it would usually look bad on me instead of good.
Megan M.
This is an amassing foundation for oily skin! You can put on a very light layer just to control your oil or build up to more of a full coverage. Typically after applying primer I apply powder before foundation on my tzone but I don't have to with this. It's seriously life changing ho to sephora and a grab a sample you will not regret it!
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
My skin stays matte whenever I use this (I have combination skin). But I found it pretty hard to apply: the liquid sets very quickly, and I had trouble blending it well. A flat foundation brush was disastrous, but a beauty blender seemed to work okay. The biggest sin is just how it exaggerates any dry patches. Not a great foundation for combination skin.
Courtney K.
Little Rock, AR
I love this foundation! It feels so light when you out it on which I love because I don't like the Cakey feel of some foundations. Igor me it seems to last a very long time, I have applied it in the morning and just touched up to go out that night. I have oily skin and it controls my oil very well.
Kaitlin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is amazing! I have extremely oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps me matte, even hours after I apply it. It's medium/full coverage so it covers any blemishes or redness you have, but doesn't clog my pores. I use it with the hourglass primer (also amazing) and I love the healthy glow it gives my skin.
Lisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz
This really is a solid foundation, especially if you are looking for a matte, powdery finish.  The shade range is outstanding, especially since I have fair-light, yellow based skin.  It is long lasting, and doesn't oxidize.  It is a little bit pricey, but would definitely wear this again.
Suzanne O.
Garner , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
This foundation I fell in love with. I bought the primer and their synthetic brush to ensure I could get the coverage and look I got in the store. It looks amazing on and I think I works great with my oily skin. I also have very sensitive skin and it didn't seem to bother it. I just wish it was not so expensive.
Claudia R.
Northlake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
One of the best foundations I’ve used for my Oily complexion! Over time it actually mattified more and more without oxidizing and making me shiny! Full coverage, and smooth application! It’s a bit pricey, but it’s worth it since you only need about half a pump to cover your whole face!
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS SOOO GOOD FOR ANYONE WHO HAS OILY SKIN! Although this is pricey for a foundation, I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with finding a foundation for oily skin. The foundation is liquid which dries down to a powder finish once applied. This is my holy grail.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
Hourglass Immaculate Mattifying foundation works good. It leaves a soft matte canvas to work with. You don't need to add any powder and stays matte through out the day. Its a light to medium coverage.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?