BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Kristyna C.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is my holy grail foundation! I have never found anything to combat my oily skin like this does. I've even forgotten to used a primer and only needed to touch up once all day! Love this stuff!!!
Annalise E.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
It's a beautiful, light weight foundation that does awesomely when controlling oil. I don't even really need to use a primer with it. My only issue is that I haven't really found it to be full coverage.
Umama  K.
Mississauga , ON
This has honestly been my go-to foundation lately ever since I picked it up from Sephora! The product works true to its description. It's a liquid foundation that works best with a stippling brush and after working it into your skin, it dries to a matte, soft powder finish. This foundation is amazing for oily/combo skin people. And it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. I have oily skin and with this foundation I rarely ever have to blot or powder my face throughout the day. The foundation is long wearing and gives a medium to full coverage to the face. There's a wide colour selection to choose from as well, you're bond to find your shade. I'm obsessed, go get yours!
Melissa T.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't really like this foundation surprisingly. It's suppose to be awesome for oily skin, which I have, but I didn't feel it controlled my oil at all. I used it a few times and ended up returning it, because it definitely wasn't worth the price for me. I've found drugstore foundations that I loved way more than this, and it didn't hurt my wallet to buy them!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?