BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Gieli A.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
Wow. This product is just amazing! No fuss! The product description is true to its claims! I've been searching for the best foundation and I could finally say it's the Hourglass Immaculate powder foundation. It applies liquid and dries matte powder. I'm oily and this still makes me fresh throughout the day! No hint of oil at all! Plus, it the coverage is build able but still turns out naturally on the face. Not cake at all. This is perfect for oily and troubled skin. A winner product!
Jay R.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
Got this at sephora and I'm ok with it. I'm not blown over by any amazingness but I'm ok with it. It works beautifully with some extra moisture on my face but I think the price point is too high for being a pretty good foundation.
Courtney R.
Winnipeg
This foundation is AMAZING. I have tried to find the perfect foundation for years for my oily/combination skin, and I've finally found it! This foundation is a matte, liquid to powder finish that is best applied with a beauty blender IMO. I've applied with a foundation brush as well, but don't get as great of a finish. This foundation sets rather quickly, so I suggest working on one half of your face at a time. This foundation keeps me matte all day, which has never happened for me before. I do not need to set with a powder, and other products easily apply on top once this is set. Recommend this hands down for anyone with oily/combo skin.
Cara C.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
This is my holy grail foundation. The insane price is justified because I am no longer tempted to buy any other high end or drugstore foundations. The coverage is medium. The finish is matte but not flat. I still get oily -- it's inevitable on my skin -- but it takes much longer and best of all, it wears beautifully. And, all I have to do is blot gently and it looks great again. Other products wear very well on top of this. It is a thicker formula (because of the clay) but it blends out quickly with a round top kabuki blending brush. Oh! And a bonus, you can tell the pump is high quality. Sturdy, but still easy to travel with.
Leanne J.
The best foundation ever. Best matched with the primer of course. It's medium-full coverage and cream to powder as well which is perfect for my combination skin. Flawless
Shanna D.
London, On
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is a great foundation for oily skin. I love that my foundation stays on all day. It is my go to foundation when my skin has a lot of redness. The cons: you need to apply this quickly as it dries a little powdery. I will occasionally finish with my MAC fix+. Also, this foundation should not be used if you have dry skin. It tends to make your skin look really patchy and the dryness more noticeable.
Katie J.
Exeter
I was very excited to try this product so I got a sample from Sephora. I have oily skin and am always in the hunt for a mattifying foundation. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test out the wear as this sat horribly on my skin! I washed it off within minutes of putting it on as it just did not work for me. Also, the price is pretty steep!
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily skin this is a must buy! Super matti dying and lasts! It's also not cakey, but it does dry fast when applying! It's super expensive but worth every penny!
Melissa L.
TORONTO,ONTARIO
This foundation is great for oily skin but if you have ANY sort of dry patch do not use this foundation. It will just cling to it and make it more visible.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OVE THIS FOUNDATION! It is amazing for oily skin. It does not transfer and last all day. The best part is that it still looks natural. If you have any dry patches, make sure to moisturize. I also do believe this foundation has been healing my acne scars. I would repurchase, the expensive price tag is worth it
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?