BY HOURGLASS #78 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Shanna D.
London, On
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
This is a great foundation for oily skin. I love that my foundation stays on all day. It is my go to foundation when my skin has a lot of redness. The cons: you need to apply this quickly as it dries a little powdery. I will occasionally finish with my MAC fix+. Also, this foundation should not be used if you have dry skin. It tends to make your skin look really patchy and the dryness more noticeable.
Kafayat J.
Umm OMG!!! I finally found the perfect foundation that doesn't cake or clog my pores. When I'm wearing this foundation my skin feels bare naked because of it mattifying finish which last me the whole day and I have a very oily skin. I Will definitely be buying this product again and again... only con side is it has a medium coverage so I wear it for my everyday foundation and it doesn't come cheap :) I maintain a healthy skin routine and I'm not bothered. 😍😍😍
Kayla S.
Kirkland, Quebec
Oh my god. This foundation is amazing! The coverage is really great, and it still manages to look so natural. It's definitely buildable. I feel like it helped with my acne too, I've heard that some of the ingredients are good for the skin. The only thing that stopped me from buying it again was the price! $74 CAD! That is ridiculous. I guess it's worth it but unfortunately I'll have to look for a new, less expensive HG foundation :(
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
OVE THIS FOUNDATION! It is amazing for oily skin. It does not transfer and last all day. The best part is that it still looks natural. If you have any dry patches, make sure to moisturize. I also do believe this foundation has been healing my acne scars. I would repurchase, the expensive price tag is worth it
Ive never EVER loved a foundation so much. My skin is just annoyingly oily and when i found this from my local sephora store i was hesitant as i always used other great coverage foundations but of course they were too oily by the end of day i looked like ive been working out for hours sweating off all my makeup but this ! THIs right here did it for me im so happy to even wear makeup lately because of this foundation. The coverage its very good! Looks natural on the skin such a matte perfect look. I recommend to all my oily skin girls!!
Sara F.
I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes this foundation. I have oily-combo skin, and it accentuated ALL my dry patches (which I get in the winter, but they are very subtle). It also accentuates hairs on your face. And at the end of the day, I didn't find that it was particularly oil controlling and I still had to blot. If you have combo skin or any somewhat dry areas, I wouldn't recommend this foundation.
Katie J.
Exeter
I was very excited to try this product so I got a sample from Sephora. I have oily skin and am always in the hunt for a mattifying foundation. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test out the wear as this sat horribly on my skin! I washed it off within minutes of putting it on as it just did not work for me. Also, the price is pretty steep!
Melissa T.
Toronto, ON
I actually didn't really like this foundation surprisingly. It's suppose to be awesome for oily skin, which I have, but I didn't feel it controlled my oil at all. I used it a few times and ended up returning it, because it definitely wasn't worth the price for me. I've found drugstore foundations that I loved way more than this, and it didn't hurt my wallet to buy them!
Gieli A.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
Wow. This product is just amazing! No fuss! The product description is true to its claims! I've been searching for the best foundation and I could finally say it's the Hourglass Immaculate powder foundation. It applies liquid and dries matte powder. I'm oily and this still makes me fresh throughout the day! No hint of oil at all! Plus, it the coverage is build able but still turns out naturally on the face. Not cake at all. This is perfect for oily and troubled skin. A winner product!
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
I have really oily skin and this is the by far the best for my skin! The coverage is about a medium and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all! I like to apply this with a beauty blender to give me a flawless look!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?