BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Mississauga , ON
Amazing! I love how smooth this looks on my skin. It doesn't grab at dry patches and it has great coverage, it hides my acne well and the matte finish just makes my skin glow, truly beautiful product.
Blanckittyy y.
This is an amazing foundation for oily and acne prone skin. I actually used this when I had severe acne. It helped me with slow production and not make my acne worst. It gave really good coverage on the redness that comes with acne issues. It does really go from liquid to powder.
Diana L.
Toronto, ON
Medium to full coverage. Would repurchase. Dewy finish but looks very natural on the skin. Great for most skin types but better for normal to oily. Very lightweight formulation and all day wear without cakeyness. Would definitely repurchase
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I've never been a foundation girl, but have dabbled with all types, brands, formulations, etc. My biggest complaint is the coverage is too much coverage–looking made-up is never the goal. This is super light and goes on and wears the most like a tinted moisturizer.
Umama  K.
Mississauga , ON
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
This has honestly been my go-to foundation lately ever since I picked it up from Sephora! The product works true to its description. It's a liquid foundation that works best with a stippling brush and after working it into your skin, it dries to a matte, soft powder finish. This foundation is amazing for oily/combo skin people. And it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. I have oily skin and with this foundation I rarely ever have to blot or powder my face throughout the day. The foundation is long wearing and gives a medium to full coverage to the face. There's a wide colour selection to choose from as well, you're bond to find your shade. I'm obsessed, go get yours!
Julianne K.
Ottawa
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
This isn't HG status but it does the best job of keeping my oily t-zone pretty matte out of any other "mattifying" foundations. I find I still have to set it with powder and blot once throughout the day but that's better than any of the other foundations I've tried!

I prefer a less full-coverage foundation for my whole face so I tend to just use this on my nose and chin and I usually use MUFE HD foundation on the rest of my face.

One annoying thing about this is the pump gets clogged a lot. Nearly every time I use it I have to first pump out the dried product and then I'm able to use it. That wastes a little bit of product each time.

I would definitely recommend this foundation to those with oily skin as it keeps oil at bay for at least a couple of hours and it makes your skin look great!
Maryam N.
Hamilton, ON
This is my go to foundation every time! This product is perfect if you have oily skin. It is a liquid foundation but dries matte. The finish is amazing, you're left with a smooth and soft face. It is a medium coverage and looks completely natural. If you don't have oily skin, I recommend moisturizing well. Like previously finished, this will dry matte and give you dry patches. It's definitely on the pricier side, but I find it's worth it. I've tried many foundations, and this one won't give you the caked on, clogged pore feeling. I would recommend!
Cara C.
St, AB
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
This is my holy grail foundation. The insane price is justified because I am no longer tempted to buy any other high end or drugstore foundations. The coverage is medium. The finish is matte but not flat. I still get oily -- it's inevitable on my skin -- but it takes much longer and best of all, it wears beautifully. And, all I have to do is blot gently and it looks great again. Other products wear very well on top of this. It is a thicker formula (because of the clay) but it blends out quickly with a round top kabuki blending brush. Oh! And a bonus, you can tell the pump is high quality. Sturdy, but still easy to travel with.
Eve R.
I only received a small sample from Sephora.
I had about 3 uses out of it.
With that, i was amazed. The coverage, the stay, the finish.
But it's pricing. It's 68$ canadian!!!! Ouch.
Courtney R.
Winnipeg
This foundation is AMAZING. I have tried to find the perfect foundation for years for my oily/combination skin, and I've finally found it! This foundation is a matte, liquid to powder finish that is best applied with a beauty blender IMO. I've applied with a foundation brush as well, but don't get as great of a finish. This foundation sets rather quickly, so I suggest working on one half of your face at a time. This foundation keeps me matte all day, which has never happened for me before. I do not need to set with a powder, and other products easily apply on top once this is set. Recommend this hands down for anyone with oily/combo skin.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?