BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Katie J.
Exeter
I was very excited to try this product so I got a sample from Sephora. I have oily skin and am always in the hunt for a mattifying foundation. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test out the wear as this sat horribly on my skin! I washed it off within minutes of putting it on as it just did not work for me. Also, the price is pretty steep!
Leanne J.
The best foundation ever. Best matched with the primer of course. It's medium-full coverage and cream to powder as well which is perfect for my combination skin. Flawless
Corinna T.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
I really love this foundation, it’s lightweight and has excellent coverage without feeling heavy or caked on!
Rebecca  K.
Bulleen , Victoria
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
Great for very oily skin. You need to work quickly with this product to blend it in before it drys.
If you like to wear powders as well as liquid foundation, this might not be for you, as if can look very powdery/thick.
My skin never got oily throughout the day. I haven't repurchased but I may go back to this if I don't find anything better
Kayla S.
Kirkland, Quebec
Oh my god. This foundation is amazing! The coverage is really great, and it still manages to look so natural. It's definitely buildable. I feel like it helped with my acne too, I've heard that some of the ingredients are good for the skin. The only thing that stopped me from buying it again was the price! $74 CAD! That is ridiculous. I guess it's worth it but unfortunately I'll have to look for a new, less expensive HG foundation :(
Alyssa L.
Barrie, Ontario
It's kinda greasy on my skin sometimes but otherwise it great
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OVE THIS FOUNDATION! It is amazing for oily skin. It does not transfer and last all day. The best part is that it still looks natural. If you have any dry patches, make sure to moisturize. I also do believe this foundation has been healing my acne scars. I would repurchase, the expensive price tag is worth it
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
I have really oily skin and this is the by far the best for my skin! The coverage is about a medium and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all! I like to apply this with a beauty blender to give me a flawless look!
Melissa T.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't really like this foundation surprisingly. It's suppose to be awesome for oily skin, which I have, but I didn't feel it controlled my oil at all. I used it a few times and ended up returning it, because it definitely wasn't worth the price for me. I've found drugstore foundations that I loved way more than this, and it didn't hurt my wallet to buy them!
Julianne K.
Ottawa
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
This isn't HG status but it does the best job of keeping my oily t-zone pretty matte out of any other "mattifying" foundations. I find I still have to set it with powder and blot once throughout the day but that's better than any of the other foundations I've tried!

I prefer a less full-coverage foundation for my whole face so I tend to just use this on my nose and chin and I usually use MUFE HD foundation on the rest of my face.

One annoying thing about this is the pump gets clogged a lot. Nearly every time I use it I have to first pump out the dried product and then I'm able to use it. That wastes a little bit of product each time.

I would definitely recommend this foundation to those with oily skin as it keeps oil at bay for at least a couple of hours and it makes your skin look great!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?