BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like hourglass. These foundations are a medium, but you can build higher, coverage. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. This is best for combination to oily skin since it does have a matte and oil control properties to it. I will say the only con is it can dry a shade darker on some people, so I would suggest trying both your perfect match as well and one shade lighter to see if it oxidizes on you.
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz
This was my go to foundation for the longest time. For all you oily skins out there this foundation would work perfect for you. The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because it would crease a lot on my laugh lines around my mouth and it was not pretty. But it is easy to apply and incredibly smooth on the skin so it doesn't feel heavy while still giving you medium to full coverage and it is build able too.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
Love! Matches my skin color perfectly. So easy to apply and very pigmented. I don't use a heavy hand with this because I like to have a sheer coverage. It lasts all day and almost all night. It's pricy but I will buy this again because it's really one of the best foundations I've ever used.
Liz L.
The packaging of this product is great, one pump provides enough for light/medium coverage on the face. The consistency of the product itself comes out as a thick liquid and dries up quickly on the skin with a powdery finish. I would recommend using this with a dense brush to apply as I feel using your hands will not give you even coverage.
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really love the consistency of this foundation. It feels light but the coverage is amazing. It covered enough of my imperfections that I hardly needed concealer. It last all day long without that feeling that your skin soaked it up. I would most definitely buy this product again and I would also most definitely recommend this as well!
Victoria W.
This is a great foundation for oily skin types!! It's very matte with a powdery to the touch finish. Unfortunately my skin is dry and this clings to any patches on my skin. Despite that, I love this mixed in with 2 drops of my face oil. Used this way, it's still natural on my skin and holds up well. Haven't tried this in the summer yet but I'm sure it will work great!
Zankhna K.
Elk grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
This product oxidizes so beware. I just don't think this product is going to work well for people who prefer a medium to fuller coverage foundations. I have melasma around my mouth and even with color correcting, this foundation was just not doing it. You can't build it up because it dries to a powder finish and powder + liquid on top is a recipe for disaster. Get a sample if you want to try it out!!!
julianna h.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz
This product definitely holds up to all of its claims. I got this product for a summer wedding I was in because I was worried about maintaining coverage while staying matte. I applied it with a brush for full coverage. I have oily skin, and by the time I was finished with my bottle it was normal to dry. I felt like this product changed the overall consistency of my skin.. weird, I know. Thus, I didn't repurchase because it was becoming cakey looking on dry patches and sometimes oxidized when I didn't use the hourglass primer.
Renee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this foundation since September of 2016 when I started a new job. I was looking at the new Vanish stick from Hourglass but decided to go with this because of my Combination-Oily T Zone skin. I was floored!!! My skin was poreless/flawless! Even a couple of my new co-workers wanted to know what I used on my skin to make it look so good. Now they are Hourglass converts!
michelle h.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sable 1 oz
I loved this foundation. It goes on as a liquid so you get that full coverage but dries as a powder so you get that soft finish that also helps fight oil. It's incredible. My only bone to pick is that in stores they only have Caucasian shades available. For that reason I'm bring my money to other companies that find value in purchasing shelf space to provide more shades.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?