BY HOURGLASS #78 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
This is such a holy grail. any age can benefit from this. aaammaaazing. worth it.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its great but u'll have to decide if its worth the price, i tried a sample
Chrisa A.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz more...
This was recommended to me by my friend when I asked her what kind of foundation she wore in her pictures. So that being said, it photographs well, doesn’t give any sort of white cast, even in flash photography and looks great even for up close shots. Since I bought it for pictures, I wasn’t expecting the other effects of it. It smoothed out my skin texture and the small bumps on my forehead and the breakouts happened less and less till my skin only needed the tiniest amount. I didn’t realize better skin was a promise of this until I started my second bottle and actually looked at the box.

The price point is a little steep, but considering how I no longer had to wear any powder on top the way I used to for liquid foundation, price-wise it actually ends up being about the same, if not better.

I lived in the Mediterranean for 14 months, and this is the only thing that held up! Naturally my skin is very oily, but with the heat and dust, I was surprised that this held up! It didn’t look extra powdery matte at the end of the day, but I didn’t look like an oil slick (as I do with all other foundations), I had more like a healthy glisten/glow.

I’d honestly flick off a star for the packaging if the formula wasn’t just so darn brilliant! In the old pump package it would always get stuck. I found that 3 out of my 4 bottles got stuck, which was a pain. I think they realized this was a problem and changed to a squeeze tube dispenser. Despite this (slight) improvement, it didn’t travel well and when I opened it after bringing it to an overnight, the cap was completely full and there was foundation on the sides of the tip. I thought it might travel well because of the light package, but I might have to reconsider.
Élisabeth B.
Verchères
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz more...
I really like this foundation. It covers imperfections, blemishes, scars and pimples. It is mattifying and it absorbs oil. The formula is great! My skin looks flawless and soft after I put this product on. It is quite pricey, but it is a wonderful product. I recommend. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
Ana P.
Lately hourglass has earned my confidence. The formula of this foundation is impeccable as it absorbs fat, conceals imperfections and provides a long-lasting matte finish (something we all love).
This high-tech makeup base incorporates kaolinite clay. Even though it is oil-free and water-resistant, it does not leave your face littered or light.

What else do you need to know? (According to the brand)
It is infused with clinical levels of two powerful anti-aging ingredients. This product is a winner of the Allure Best of Beauty.

Results of the research:
In a 4-week consumer study on 30 women with oily, acne-prone skin.
-100% reported improvement in all skin appearance and softness.
-100% reported that the product works without drying the skin.
-83% reported a reduction in fat production and the need for retouching.
-80% reported a visible improvement in acne scars.
- 70% reported an improvement in pore size.
- 63% reported a reduction in the severity of acne breakouts.

You can buy it in Sephora
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
This is the First high end foundation I bought from Sephora. I this foundation was really easy to apply it went on smoothly with no creasing. It's has a matte finish and controls my oily t zone through out the day. I don't find this foundation hydrating so you will need to really moisturize before applying. I use this foundation with smash box photo finish primer and I can say it lasts all day long and has a very nice finish. I like the packaging of this product. Over all it's a good foundation and I would recommend it .
Clara L.
Dubai
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz more...
I love this foundation! I have combination skin and get super oily T-zone especially if I've had make up on for a while and this foundation just seems to contain all the oil for a good amount of time. I hardly need to touch up with some powder throughout the day. I would recommend that if your combination skin like me than don't forget to exfoliate all the dry patches and properly moisturise before you apply this foundation as I find it can stick to dry patches and emphasise it.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Got this as a sample from Sephora and was so excited to try it out as I’ve heard it was great for oily skin. I was totally let down! I used the Hourglass Veil Primer as a base and the foundation applied super patchy on top. It is also really hard to blend out to make it look even. It also exaggerated the pours on my cheeks and basically made me look like a cake face by the end of the day. From afar the look honestly was quite nice, but up close I looked like a mess!
Julia L.
This foundation has become my everyday staple to achieve a flawless and even coverage. Although this product is a liquid it dries and sets as a powder to keep you matte all day. This product is amazing for oily skin and doesn't separate or oxidize on your skin, regardless of how long it has been on.
Alyssa Z.
Newmarket, ON
My absolute go to foundation. Even though the price point is rather steep, I find this foundation is worth the investment. I find for medium coverage you can use one pump with an airbrush foundation brush (old school sephora) it spreads evenly and doesn't feel like your wearing anything at all. For a more fuller coverage I would just do half a pump more. Honestly the best foundation ever!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?