BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
Got this as a sample from Sephora and was so excited to try it out as I’ve heard it was great for oily skin. I was totally let down! I used the Hourglass Veil Primer as a base and the foundation applied super patchy on top. It is also really hard to blend out to make it look even. It also exaggerated the pours on my cheeks and basically made me look like a cake face by the end of the day. From afar the look honestly was quite nice, but up close I looked like a mess!
Julia L.
This foundation has become my everyday staple to achieve a flawless and even coverage. Although this product is a liquid it dries and sets as a powder to keep you matte all day. This product is amazing for oily skin and doesn't separate or oxidize on your skin, regardless of how long it has been on.
Alyssa Z.
Newmarket, ON
My absolute go to foundation. Even though the price point is rather steep, I find this foundation is worth the investment. I find for medium coverage you can use one pump with an airbrush foundation brush (old school sephora) it spreads evenly and doesn't feel like your wearing anything at all. For a more fuller coverage I would just do half a pump more. Honestly the best foundation ever!
Amanda D.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I love how smooth this looks on my skin. It doesn't grab at dry patches and it has great coverage, it hides my acne well and the matte finish just makes my skin glow, truly beautiful product.
Blanckittyy y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing foundation for oily and acne prone skin. I actually used this when I had severe acne. It helped me with slow production and not make my acne worst. It gave really good coverage on the redness that comes with acne issues. It does really go from liquid to powder.
Diana L.
Toronto, ON
Medium to full coverage. Would repurchase. Dewy finish but looks very natural on the skin. Great for most skin types but better for normal to oily. Very lightweight formulation and all day wear without cakeyness. Would definitely repurchase
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been a foundation girl, but have dabbled with all types, brands, formulations, etc. My biggest complaint is the coverage is too much coverage–looking made-up is never the goal. This is super light and goes on and wears the most like a tinted moisturizer.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only received a small sample from Sephora.
I had about 3 uses out of it.
With that, i was amazed. The coverage, the stay, the finish.
But it's pricing. It's 68$ canadian!!!! Ouch.
Corinna T.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
I really love this foundation, it’s lightweight and has excellent coverage without feeling heavy or caked on!
Elisa W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
This is absolutely my holy grail foundation. It mattifies my oily skin, and it's the best foundation match I have ever found. I have pink undertones and it's very tough to find a foundation that isn't too yellow. LOVE it!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?