BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
elizabeth a.
Marion, TX
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is great for oily skin , keeps the shine in control and last longer. Gives me a smooth , even finish. I do feel like it is medium but build able to full coverage. It is liquid to powder and doesn't feel heavy on the skin
Rachel V.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It applies really nicely with a Beauty Blender and lasts for most of the day. It leaves the skin very matte but does not look cakey or overly "makeupy". One of my favorite high-end products.
Dinah T.
Whittier, CA
I bought this off the recommendation of the new Sephora computers the first time I tried it it was ok kept the oil at bay the second time I felt that it just wasn't enough coverage, old blemish scars were very visible I tried applying another thin layer over problem areas but in the end I just wasn't satisfied, returned it after a week and a half
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
Its the best foundation ever, feels really light in the face and covers perfectly, just love it!!!
Mev K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It stays on all day and I have oily skin. I even wore it while cherry and strawberry picking on a hot and humid day, and at the end, the foundation didn't budge! The only problem is that it dries so fast and I have to use about 2 -3 pumps on my face. The finish is matte and very light and powdery, I don't even feel it on my skin! It is a lil pricey, so I only use it on special occasions.
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
This foundation where to begin! i am blown away by the matte finish it has i have oily acne prone skin and this foundation has made my skin look so flawless i love using this product;it is in the top 3 of my favorite foundations. I do recommend this for every skin type but if you have oily acne prone skin than this will be your bestfriend. It makes pores appear a lot smaller and it makes you look matte which everyone wants. Add a little of the Urban Decay De-Slick and this foundation will last all day with very minimal touch ups
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have very oily skin then this is the foundation for you. It goes on really light and a little is all you need. Blends well and sets to a powder like finish. My only complaint is that it does leave my skin feeling a little tight and dry. So it may not be the best option for combination/oily skin, but it's perfect for those with oiler skin.
Clara L.
Dubai
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz
I love this foundation! I have combination skin and get super oily T-zone especially if I've had make up on for a while and this foundation just seems to contain all the oil for a good amount of time. I hardly need to touch up with some powder throughout the day. I would recommend that if your combination skin like me than don't forget to exfoliate all the dry patches and properly moisturise before you apply this foundation as I find it can stick to dry patches and emphasise it.
Ana P.
Lately hourglass has earned my confidence. The formula of this foundation is impeccable as it absorbs fat, conceals imperfections and provides a long-lasting matte finish (something we all love).
This high-tech makeup base incorporates kaolinite clay. Even though it is oil-free and water-resistant, it does not leave your face littered or light.

What else do you need to know? (According to the brand)
It is infused with clinical levels of two powerful anti-aging ingredients. This product is a winner of the Allure Best of Beauty.

Results of the research:
In a 4-week consumer study on 30 women with oily, acne-prone skin.
-100% reported improvement in all skin appearance and softness.
-100% reported that the product works without drying the skin.
-83% reported a reduction in fat production and the need for retouching.
-80% reported a visible improvement in acne scars.
- 70% reported an improvement in pore size.
- 63% reported a reduction in the severity of acne breakouts.

You can buy it in Sephora
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the First high end foundation I bought from Sephora. I this foundation was really easy to apply it went on smoothly with no creasing. It's has a matte finish and controls my oily t zone through out the day. I don't find this foundation hydrating so you will need to really moisturize before applying. I use this foundation with smash box photo finish primer and I can say it lasts all day long and has a very nice finish. I like the packaging of this product. Over all it's a good foundation and I would recommend it .
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?