BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really a great formula seems to go on good and last unlike some other brands ive tried
Savannah L.
Terrible
Could of been so much better. But I don't really wear any anyway this made me not want to wear any even more
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
This product is amazing! I have oily skin and I was excited when I found this oil free foundation. I use it often.
Sydney B.
Bellville, OH
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz more...
I LOVE this product. My face is naturally pretty oily and this foundation definitely helps keep the shine off.
Suryawati G.
I have oily Skin And This is my holy grail foundation! I use this everyday and lasts for a good 12 hours.💗💗💗💗💗
Bethany C.
Love, love, love, love. Makes my face feel super smooth and gives mg skin a beautiful glow! Highly recommend.
Angela V.
Portage
This is amazing. It goes and like typical liquid then sets to a smooth velvety powder it is beyond fantastic
Edith G.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
I'm obsessed with this product it stays on well and it makes me look younger I really recommend it to y'all!
Luz H.
I love this foundation!! Is light and confty to use! Is has great color, and leaves my skin looking great!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Ivory 1 oz more...
Beautiful finish! Tried this from a sample pack from Sephora. :) Maybe I will own the full size eventually.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?