BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This foundation as it says it has a matte finish with a light to mid-coverage and has a powdery finish, even I have very oily skin, I don't really need to set it with any powder. However, I still get oily after around 5-6 hours, which means it doesn't have a strong oil control power on me. Also, I won't suggest using this foundation under very hot and humid weather because it didn't last very well.
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
Mattify-check. Full coverage-check. Turns to powder-check.

Color range-ehhhhhhh.

You gotta really work quick when applying this product. You MUST MUST MUST work in sections (1 cheek, blend. 2nd cheek,blend. Etc) otherwise you will get halos of product. Also... Once you do a layer and it dries... DO NOT put a second layer on you will cry afterwords.

Dry skin types do not use this as it's very mattifying. This is truly meant for normal to oily skin types as it has specific ingredients to shield and absorb oils for hours.
Suryawati G.
I have oily Skin And This is my holy grail foundation! I use this everyday and lasts for a good 12 hours.💗💗💗💗💗
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
Good product for on the run touch ups. It stays on for a good amount of time even without primer. The texture is soft and blendable. Choosing the right shade is the big thing. Make sure you go to a local beauty store eg Sephora and try on different shades. The color slightly changes in contact with your skin and after it changes into powder.
This product is amazing! I have oily skin and I was excited when I found this oil free foundation. I use it often.
Justine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
I received this as a sample with a Sephora purchase and I love it. A little goes a long way. It goes on as a liquid, but quickly sets to a nice matte finish. I do apply setting powder on top. My nose didn't get as oily as it normally does. This foundation really keeps you looking fresh. I'm also light skin and this color was a perfect match. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out of my current foundation.
Tracy  P.
Enterprise, AL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
I love this foundation! It is matte, but lightweight and stays all day! It sets to a powder finish and looks beautiful under other color products.
Jordan B.
I love the feel of this foundation. It is light, and airy, with a light coverage. I would use it more often but I need a higher coverage, but overall it feels great.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
It oxidizes on my skin so bad. Hard to find a perfect match in the collection but overall good coverage just not really my cup of tea.
Jane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
When I first got this foundation, I thought it was going to be my new holy grail. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I was using this when my skin was pretty oily and wanted a matte foundation that would last. it's definitely matte but the coverage is light-medium, fhe color selection isn't the best, and it contains alcohol which is very bad for your skin. It ended up breaking me out, giving me dry patches, and and making my skin extremely sensitive
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?